NUFC media bans - Telegraph now banned from club

Anderson
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I do not think Newcastle owner Mike Ashley will be worried about the reaction to the decision to ban sections of the local press. He runs the club as he wants to run it.

"He has always done it like that. It can rub people up the wrong way, although only 300 people turned up for the march against him.

"Football is fickle, and only results count. The fans just want to see their team play well and win."

Guest neesy111

"I do not think Newcastle owner Mike Ashley will be worried about the reaction to the decision to ban sections of the local press. He runs the club as he wants to run it.

"He has always done it like that. It can rub people up the wrong way, although only 300 people turned up for the march against him.

"Football is fickle, and only results count. The fans just want to see their team play well and win."

Mackem cunt.

Mackem cunt.

He's right though.  Even results or performance don't matter to some.

only 300 chris?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147322/2828022-300frank.jpg

Guest neesy111

Fans warned not to show the chronicle by stewards.  Dictatorship.

Are you tree? Is it confirmed?

Been said by a few people attending on twitter.

Would that not be against some law?

probably not otherwise how could clubs throughout the land take any banner they don't want?

Obstruction of advertising, signs etc...holding a paper up or even just taking it in to the ground, na.

probably not otherwise how could clubs throughout the land take any banner they don't want?

Obstruction of advertising, signs etc...holding a paper up or even just taking it in to the ground, na.

it is a private business at the end of the day they can set whatever restrictions on whats allowed in that they feel like

it is a private business at the end of the day they can set whatever restrictions on whats allowed in that they feel like

I doubt that is true.

can't real man, if the club ejected someone for holding up a copy of the chron they'd be fucked - club would have to notify ST holders in advance that it wasn't allowed, they can't just decide what is and what is not allowed on a whim to someone they have a contract with

can't real man, if the club ejected someone for holding up a copy of the chron they'd be fucked - club would have to notify ST holders in advance that it wasn't allowed, they can't just decide what is and what is not allowed on a whim to someone they have a contract with

63722_626809880675174_238697413_n.jpg

They cant.

I dont often pay too much attention, having not bought a paper regularly for years and years, but the Journal today had a sour look about it. 

The front and back pages get 'previewed' on twitter, and Mondays front page had a coloured header strip screaming that THEY DIDNT KNOW WHETHER REMY WOULD STAY!!!! and the back page main story was the same, just a blah blah blah about a situation which wont change for some time.  This is a non-story for me, in the first issue of that paper after a fine win at home.

Reckon it would have been all about the match if we'd been smashed by chelsea.

I dont often pay too much attention, having not bought a paper regularly for years and years, but the Journal today had a sour look about it. 

The front and back pages get 'previewed' on twitter, and Mondays front page had a coloured header strip screaming that THEY DIDNT KNOW WHETHER REMY WOULD STAY!!!! and the back page main story was the same, just a blah blah blah about a situation which wont change for some time.  This is a non-story for me, in the first issue of that paper after a fine win at home.

Reckon it would have been all about the match if we'd been smashed by chelsea.

They're bound to be a bit miffed about the total non event that was Saturday's paper waving protest. At least the hanky thing had two people waving before kick off.