Newcastle Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea - 02/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

"I don't think the St. James' Park faithful will be complaining about the way Alan Pardew set his team up."

:pokerface:

Shola fucking Ameobi.  These bellends are either being ironic or have the cognitive capacity of Sloth from the Goonies.

Though I suppose he's got a point. Bet there are loads of fans at the park just absolutely delighted to see wor Shola in the starting XI.

Good job we aren't making a game of this, if we do Chelsea will finish us off.

Need to keep a low profile and attack in the final 5mins, it's the only way of a victory with that shower of shite out there.

Sissoko is being wasted at RM, Remy is being wasted at CF, and Shola is just a complete waste in general. Santon's looked quite poor as well.

Despite all that, I really don't think we're playing all that poorly. Doing a decent job of keeping possession the few times we get the ball. It's the final third where we're lacking, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone considering the formation.

Our lack of attacking intent is sure to be our downfall though. We'll play the same game for 90 minutes until Chelsea sneaks one in in stoppage time, probably off a Demba strike.