Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classic Pardew, he clings to what works for any period of time until it doesn't work, then abandons it completely for something totally different.

Shola ffs.

That's definitely his trademark these days - if this doesn't work again he won't just tweak it for the next game, it'll be the whole blueprint in the bin and start again.

It probably won't even be the next game, if Spurs score it'll be a complete formation change and nobody will know what the fuck they're doing. Plan depends 100% on exactly the same as last week happening - Spurs need to be absolute shit for an hour.

If it does work of course, we'll go with it against Norwich as well.

Classic Pardew, he clings to what works for any period of time until it doesn't work, then abandons it completely for something totally different.

Shola ffs.

That's definitely his trademark these days - if this doesn't work again he won't just tweak it for the next game, it'll be the whole blueprint in the bin and start again.

It probably won't even be the next game, if Spurs score it'll be a complete formation change and nobody will know what the f*** they're doing. Plan depends 100% on exactly the same as last week happening - Spurs need to be absolute s*** for an hour.

Which is why he's such a piss poor manager.

No footballing philosophy which to me is criminal.

If you had been told in may 2012 that we'd have HBA, Colo and Cisse on our bench in november 2013, you'd have been drooling at the thought of who we'd bought for the first team!  This club man

Howay Shola son!

:lol: Nah, I think we would have known who was still manager.

Like fuck will we start the same tactics agaisnt Norwich if we get a result today, have a word with yourself, man.

The last two seasons have seen 1-0 home wins over Norwich, scored early then defended like fuck. He's not going to suddenly go after them.

Brave in a way I guess, he knows the stick coming his way for who he has on the bench, out of all the benched playerss its little Vern I feel for.

However I think we could afford to have more of a go at these, keep it tight for 15 mins let them think we will be doing it for an hour then bang where their defense feel settled and push on we hit em on the break.

Brave in a way I guess, he knows the stick coming his way for who he has on the bench, out of all the benched playerss its little Vern I feel for.

However I think we could afford to have more of a go at these, keep it tight for 15 mins let them think we will be doing it for an hour then bang where their defense feel settled and push on we hit em on the break.

That's cowardice, not bravery.

Like f*** will we start the same tactics agaisnt Norwich if we get a result today, have a word with yourself, man.

The last two seasons have seen 1-0 home wins over Norwich, scored early then defended like f***. He's not going to suddenly go after them.

Hardly set up two backs of four like today will be and let Norwich have all the ball. We will take control of the game from the off going in search of a goal against Norwich, we won't be doing that today.

Like fuck will we start the same tactics agaisnt Norwich if we get a result today, have a word with yourself, man.

Norwich have come off the back of a good win last week and we are equals so they are a fret.

4-4-2 With Shola ffs.

Anita and HBA left out.

Pardew really?

Thoughts Brett?

I moaned at this against City and they put in a canny performance, i had half a moan at the line up before Chelsea and they won.

Can see why he's done it, options are limited, Cisse out of form, Ben Arfa struggled up top, Shola has give us something to aim at. Agree with the person a couple of posts up about the 4-4-2, Norwich played it and hardly seen the ball, hope we can do better than that. Feel sorry for Anita like, he should be starting. Dont' think Ben Arfa/Cisse/Colo can have too many complaints as they have either not took their chance or others deserve to be playing ahead of them.

Shola f***ing Ameobi is starting instead of Hatem Ben Arfa, there's no excuse for that man.

I've said it many times, i'd have Ben Arfa playing every single minute of every single match but he's clearly a frustrating player for a football manager. We've generally played well when he hasn't been playing though.

Tell that to Aston Villa and Fulham mate :lol: