Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Wednesday 4th December @ 7:45pm (live on BT)

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Britton is by far their biggest miss. He's the unglamorous glue that links it all together.

Where's groo btw? Be interesting to hear his input.

Give over, nothing too them, just like the muppet they sold to Liverpool. Such average players that get praise because they don't lose the ball but they only play 5/10 yard side passes. Along with that they hardly get a foot in, don't score goals, don't have much pace and aren't strong. In a Swansea type style of play they just look neat and tidy. Michu is a far bigger miss!

:lol: Not losing the ball and playing 5/10 yard passes is hardly something to s*** on..... they can keep the pressure on the opposition and create space and angles for others, do not underestimate how effective it can be because he's not typical blood and thunder don't mean they are s*** and nothing to worry about.

It's all well and good if you do that and have the end product to match it up with. This season I don't think they've looked as good. I think we should go there fancying our chances of at least a draw. They'll have the possession stats in the bag no doubt but that doesn't win you games like we proved when Cabaye and Cisse sliced them open, same again please!

Of course but he's still an important player who they will miss and all the better for us.

How many do we have on four yellows ? Cabs is I think but who else ?

Man Ure away next weekend I think may be on Pards mind, rest them for this so we deffo have them for Man Ure.

This might sound incredibly defeatist but i'd rather do all we can to beat Swansea and if that means some players booked for Man Yoo then so be it.

Get the suspensions out of the way against a team we are most likely not to win against and have them back for the easier part of Christmas run before Arsenal.

How many do we have on four yellows ? Cabs is I think but who else ?

Man Ure away next weekend I think may be on Pards mind, rest them for this so we deffo have them for Man Ure.

This might sound incredibly defeatist but i'd rather do all we can to beat Swansea and if that means some players booked for Man Yoo then so be it.

Get the suspensions out of the way against a team we are most likely not to win against and have them back for the easier part of Christmas run before Arsenal.

Will they come into effect straight away or would it be the Southampton match ?

I hear you though, do we go at Swansea and try to make sure we win and risk a weaker side at Man Ure or try to beat the lesser Swansea with a lesser team and go full strength to Man Ure.

Cabaye and Sissoko are on 4 yellows. So are Rooney and Valencia though and I bet they aren't rested

with man u playing Everton hopefully a hyped up Rooney gets himself booked and misses our game on saturday

The next game is always more important. I would have no worries if Cabaye was replaced with Anita in either match, however I would want Pardew to play our strongest 11 in both matches. I wouldn't like it if he played Anita against Swansea for no other reason than to prevent Cabaye from not playing against Man Utd.

It still doesn't solve the problem that Cabaye gets silly bookings and gives away needless free kicks though, something that really does need to be addressed.

Britton is by far their biggest miss. He's the unglamorous glue that links it all together.

Where's groo btw? Be interesting to hear his input.

Give over, nothing too them, just like the muppet they sold to Liverpool. Such average players that get praise because they don't lose the ball but they only play 5/10 yard side passes. Along with that they hardly get a foot in, don't score goals, don't have much pace and aren't strong. In a Swansea type style of play they just look neat and tidy. Michu is a far bigger miss!

:lol: ok chill man! 4 wins on the bounce and you think you own the place  :laugh2:

Should setup to counter them. We will probably look to do what we did with Spurs and Chelsea and have Remy on their shoulder all the time, was quite effective in those games. Need to be at it for 90 mins and need Tiote and Cabaye to smash their midfield

The difference from what I can tell between Rodgers & Laudrup's Swanseas are that they don't seem to just keep possession and pass the ball for the sake of it. Remember our win down there and we just seemed happy to let them pass themselves to death around their defence and halfway line and we just picked them off. If they do that again, we'll win imo.