Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today provides no more insight about him, it's simply just another kick in the balls/salt in the wound or whatever analogy you like.

Makes you feel ill looking at how Poyet has got a poor Sunderland team playing then comparing to us with a better squad (without doubt imo) and seeing this utter depravity Pardew encourages. :anguish:

here's the thing without cabaye i really don't think we have a better squad. He was the difference maker who lifted an otherwise average side to a good side, without him no creativity no goalscorers and no spine

We were getting beat off the mackems with Cabaye as well. Earlier this season and last season as well. When will your pathetic excuses dry up?

that can be put down to one thing, sunderland care more about it, I don't think Pardew see's it as a big game as we actually tend to show up in those the players obviously don't see it as a big game (compare performances vs chelsea and to a lesser extent city last month to these) and they don't feel the same way as the fans. Obviously its a major failing that Pardew can't get them motivated for it but by christ they shouldn't need motivating. Its all just another symptom of Ashley the players don't care because they're passing through waiting for the big move to whereever and thats more than likely how they were sold the club in the first place. Theres no attempts to build anything its just existing one season to the next no plan no hope all focused on the money in

I wonder how much longer Pardew be here, I can just see year after year of this tbh.

he'll be here as long as there's no pressure from the supporters for his removal. If the crowd started to get ugly then Mike could sack him and take the pressure off himself. While the crowd are with him then Ashley is getting just what he wants. A willing PR bullshitter who will keep reading from the script.

Wish the bloke who ran on the pitch had got to him and kicked his f***ing face off.

Was he trying to get to him?

Dunno what his intention was when he got there but he certainly got close.

Was trying to give Pardew his ST.

It's grim how much of my Facebook news feed is filled with sympathy for this c***. He's as indefensible as the rest of them.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ::facepalm:

It's grim how much of my Facebook news feed is filled with sympathy for this cunt. He's as indefensible as the rest of them.

:lol: Really?  What sort of thing are they saying?

Can't blame pards hes been fucked from the top again ashley and kinnear are the ones who need bringing down for this

[...]feel sorry for pardew though, he's been left with no options and once again had his best player taken off him with no replacement, surprised he hasn't walked

Gash but the problems stem from the top not the manager, nobody could work under those cunts

It's grim how much of my Facebook news feed is filled with sympathy for this cunt. He's as indefensible as the rest of them.

:lol: Really?  What sort of thing are they saying?

Can't blame pards hes been fucked from the top again ashley and kinnear are the ones who need bringing down for this

[...]feel sorry for pardew though, he's been left with no options and once again had his best player taken off him with no replacement, surprised he hasn't walked

Gash but the problems stem from the top not the manager, nobody could work under those cunts

Newcastle fans are like Sports Direct customers. Ashley has got us sussed.