Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest tollemache

Just realised, what I meant was I think he should be fired, have his house repossessed and have his non-vital organs given to charity - for TWELVE games.

f***ing hell... just did a quick google for examples of other fines for out-of-the-ordinary misdemeanours and found that when Mourinho poked Vilanova in the eye he was fined... 600 Euros. Ooof

Doesn't count on here because he's one of the best managers in the world, it happened in another country and it was assault on a coach and not a player.

Good point Brett. Gus Poyet shit in the away teams dressing room once. That means we won the moral victory over Sunderland when they beat us 3-0 at St James  :celb1:

Stadium ban for the rest of the season seems to be the most likely sanction for the cunt imo. The FA will want to make an example of him so that it curbs others from doing the same in the future. Big John Carver barking instructions for the rest of the season it is (and tbh, I really do believe Carver is going to do well out there - the players seem to respect him a lot more than Pardew).

Stadium ban for the rest of the season seems to be the most likely sanction for the cunt imo. The FA will want to make an example of him so that it curbs others from doing the same in the future. Big John Carver barking instructions for the rest of the season it is (and tbh, I really do believe Carver is going to do well out there - the players seem to respect him a lot more than Pardew).

He won't want to do too well or he might incur his bosses wrath.

No they don't. I doubt it makes any difference to them if one arsehole farts instructions or another. They are good players for the most part and will work things out for themselves.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/368074/Newcastle-expecting-stadium-ban-for-shamed-headbutt-manager-Alan-Pardew

FA sources are already indicating that Pardew’s headbutt is viewed as more serious than when then-Blackpool manager Paul Ince violently shoved an official after a game, an offence which brought him a five-match stadium ban.

If a similar punishment is handed out, it will be enforced with immediate effect meaning Pardew will be absent when Newcastle face Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday week.

His assistant John Carver will effectively take over matchday duties for the length of the ban.

And while Pardew will be allowed to travel with the team to London next week, he will be forbidden from making contact with his staff or players during the match and probably for an hour before and an hour after.

They also reckon he'll plead guilty today (Tuesday) and request a personal hearing for a case to be held this Friday or the following Monday.

It's really annoying me that only now are the press giving Pardew any kind of abuse, while for that last few years, some of the things that have come out of his mouth have been just as "shaming to Sir Bobby's memory"

What was shaming to Sir Bobby was the abuse he got at the Wolves game by the "fans".

Didn't know a stadium ban would be a complete ban on all contact.

It would be impossible to enforce the no-contact part considering modern communications anyway. Mourinho easily circumvented a similar ban and Pardew would use that as inspiration.

Even considering Pardew's limitations, the thought of Carver taking over matchday duties doesn't raise much confidence. Being part of the rage gang, he's as likely to implode any time.

f***ing hell... just did a quick google for examples of other fines for out-of-the-ordinary misdemeanours and found that when Mourinho poked Vilanova in the eye he was fined... 600 Euros. Ooof

Doesn't count on here because he's one of the best managers in the world, it happened in another country and it was assault on a coach and not a player.

:lol: Brett acting as if these things aren't factors.

Er let's calm down here lads -,Carver has a 100% record as NUFC manager. We're in safe hands...

You beat me to it :lol: 1 game in charge, win against Leeds(?).

Blackburn wasn't it?

Humped them, they were awful...we hired their manager who was leaving.  Souness.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Er let's calm down here lads -,Carver has a 100% record as NUFC manager. We're in safe hands...

You beat me to it :lol: 1 game in charge, win against Leeds(?).

Blackburn wasn't it?

Humped them, they were awful...we hired their manager who was leaving.  Souness.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leaving? Was about to be fired and then we poached him and paid them compo. Unbelievable when you look back at some of the shite stuff we've done.