Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a season completely devoid of any joy, during my most apathetic period of being a supporter, he still doesn't even start Hatem Ben Arfa at home against Crystal f***ing Palace or Everton.

I wonder if this is a trait of his, has he wasted attacking talent or talented players before? ;)

In a season completely devoid of any joy, during my most apathetic period of being a supporter, he still doesn't even start Hatem Ben Arfa at home against Crystal fucking Palace or Everton.

I know these aren't good options, but would you swap it for a relegation battle.

In a season completely devoid of any joy, during my most apathetic period of being a supporter, he still doesn't even start Hatem Ben Arfa at home against Crystal fucking Palace or Everton.

I know these aren't good options, but would you swap it for a relegation battle.

would you swap multiple sclorosis for stage IV pancreatic cancer?

Tonight's the worst I've felt whilst he's been manager. A suicidal team selection for no reason other than to massage this cunt's massive ego.

Fucking scum.

What do you mean by the ego bit?

He's far too magnificent a man to swallow his revolting pride and pick Ben Arfa from the start of a game.

If he had that much pride he'd have left him out of the squad altogether. But then Remy wasn't fit so he had to bin his flimsy principles and bring him back to save his arse from the bench if desperate measures were required.

Ah here man.

Fuck it, not worth the ban.

:lol:  O0

Why should Newcastle United ever be considered relegation material?

If he had us in another relegation battle with that squad, barely any injuries and only 3 cup games to get in the way?  What point are you trying to make here, if any?

Tonight's the worst I've felt whilst he's been manager. A suicidal team selection for no reason other than to massage this cunt's massive ego.

Fucking scum.

What do you mean by the ego bit?

He's far too magnificent a man to swallow his revolting pride and pick Ben Arfa from the start of a game.

If he had that much pride he'd have left him out of the squad altogether. But then Remy wasn't fit so he had to bin his flimsy principles and bring him back to save his arse from the bench if desperate measures were required.

He didn't even do that though. He did what he always does against teams that aren't utter wank - waits until 2-0 down then puts him on and blames him later.

Ah here man.

I can't live without knowing what you were going to say, you tease.

What I mean is that I know our season is deeply average, but we've sort of earned the ability to complain about being 8th. If we hadn't done so well we wouldn't have time to think about the bigger picture, we'd be sweating over every point.

Not that this means we should be satisfied, but it means we should keep things in perspective.

Guest neesy111

If he had us in another relegation battle with that squad, barely any injuries and only 3 cup games to get in the way?  What point are you trying to make here, if any?

Probably none as usual.

Probably none as usual.

This hurts guys.

See above.

http://i.imgur.com/nT2K1kN.gif

Probably none as usual.

This hurts guys.

See above.

:lol: Oh right, we've done "so well" so we're having a moan about being 8th.

Still, good news on the chocolate oranges...

:lol: so appropriate.

I'm not starting Ben Arfa, Lynn.

But, if you do, you can keep the...

Lynn, I'll just talk over you. Try finish your sentence and see WhY I do.

If you do you can...

I'm not starting Ben Arfa, I'm not starting Ben Arfa, I'm not starting Ben Arfa, I'm not starting Ben Arfa.

Probably none as usual.

This hurts guys.

See above.

:lol: Oh right, we've done "so well" so we're having a moan about being 8th.

'So well' just means no worse than we have. I also said it doesn't mean we should be satisfied. But no worries about ignoring the actual point again.

Ah here man.

I can't live without knowing what you were going to say, you tease.

What I mean is that I know our season is deeply average, but we've sort of earned the ability to complain about being 8th. If we hadn't done so well we wouldn't have time to think about the bigger picture, we'd be sweating over every point.

Not that this means we should be satisfied, but it means we should keep things in perspective.

What does that have to do with him not starting Ben Arfa when the season is already fucked, why is he depriving us of that tiny bit of joy?