Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

This wankchop talks about needing greater quality, ok fine. We have Marveaux and Hatem, two creative players and whatever we think of them that is exactly what they are, creative.  But rather than gives us a bit of attacking prowess he's refusing to play them as they dont work hard enough in defence in his opinion, ok the last 3 results 0-3, 0-4, 0-4 in a terrible run where the two of them barely played.

His logic about not playing them doesn't work as we are terrible at defending with players he thinks are better at it. We create nothing but he'd rather see us be awful and lose 4-0, than play Marv and Hatem and at least see us create a few chances.

Right there is why he shouldn't be anywhere near a managers job, he's a totally useless lump of shit, who can't even see common sense in the situation. Just utterly utterly awful and we're fucking lumbered with the shitstain.

There was a good call on Total Sport last night, where the caller was complaining about Mick Lowes post match interview with Pardew on Saturday, and accused Lowes of letting him off lightly, and almost feeding Pardew the answers to his questions.

The presenters basically cut him short as they said 'Lowes wasn't there to defend himself (cop out), but it was good that the issue was raised on the show.

Also, Steve Howey was sitting in for Anderson, and the difference in what he had to say, compared to Anderson was incredible - someone with no current connection to the club, or press pass being able/prepared to say how many other fans are seeing things, was very refreshing.

Just listened to this, they pulled the plug on him as if he'd gone on to accuse Mick Lowes of child sex offences. :lol:

Can't say I was too impressed with Howey, he said it was all the players' fault just like Anderson does (and nearly all the callers that I hear). Weird show. They must screen callers, I'm sure of it.

There was a good call on Total Sport last night, where the caller was complaining about Mick Lowes post match interview with Pardew on Saturday, and accused Lowes of letting him off lightly, and almost feeding Pardew the answers to his questions.

The presenters basically cut him short as they said 'Lowes wasn't there to defend himself (cop out), but it was good that the issue was raised on the show.

Also, Steve Howey was sitting in for Anderson, and the difference in what he had to say, compared to Anderson was incredible - someone with no current connection to the club, or press pass being able/prepared to say how many other fans are seeing things, was very refreshing.

Steve Howey is a Sunderland Season Ticket Holder though.

Is he really? Didn't know that. I know his brother was/is.

Guest firetotheworks

"I accept the criticism that's coming my* way, of course, but that doesn't weaken me in any manner. I am a person who looks to the next game - I am desperate to get the fans a result and they need to know that I understand their feelings at the minute." You really don't.

"Pressure on any *squad...(Nope, just you).. has to be channeled in the right way and *we (you) have got to channel that pressure that's on *us (you again) into a performance. I am very confident that *these players (you) can deal with that pressure."

How to deflect blame onto your players.

Guest firetotheworks

"It's been a strange sort of season. I had a great season for the first half and the second one, not so good. But it's difficult. I have not really experienced this before in my managerial career, so it's been difficult and injuries have compounded that."

You haven't experienced what? Winning and losing?

yes, he takes his young un.

Sometimes he is on Total Sport doing the Sunderland bit.

He has said in the past that he does Newcastle on TS as an ex player and does Sunderland on TS as a fan.

yes, he takes his young un.

Sometimes he is on Total Sport doing the Sunderland bit.

He has said in the past that he does Newcastle on TS as an ex player and does Sunderland on TS as a fan.

Heard him on national radio once correcting the presenter when they said he was a Newcastle fan and he made a point of saying he was a Sunderland fan.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/155m77o.jpg

Was reading the Guardian article on Simeone and man, what a stark contrast to fucking Pardew and his mentality.

This is a club up against sovereign states, oligarchs and American tycoons and the team has the self belief they can beat anyone on the pitch. They rattled the fuck out of Barcelona in those opening 20 minutes, BARCELONA, by attacking the hell out of the game. Not by 'keeping it tight, waitin' for a bit of madjick..."

http://oi61.tinypic.com/155m77o.jpg

Was reading the Guardian article on Simeone and man, what a stark contrast to f***ing Pardew and his mentality.

This is a club up against sovereign states, oligarchs and American tycoons and ......"

Science...

Dont forget science...

Never been on our side that science...

Fucking Southampton quote man, like Mike Ashley isn't filthy fucking loaded or anything, or our income and all that isn't greater. Insane. Don't even quote our debt, its non-interest bearing to old Mikey Mike.

"You look at a club like Southampton, and they’re in a much stronger financial position than us in terms of purchasing players."

Bk8HG6OCMAA6NJF.jpg:large

:dowie:

:mystery:

http://i.imgur.com/P0stc3B.png

:mysterysolved: