Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The walkout didn't go as well as I'd hoped but the Pardew booing was big. The banners, the chants - not letting him out of the dugout!

Despite the win, I think today was a huge step in getting Pardew sacked.

I'm annoyed that more people didn't f*** off.  Best and worst fans in the country.  Taking loyalty to absurd extremes.

The looks on some faces when we scored our second when they had 1 man back. :anguish: They can't see beyond the next 5 seconds.

It really was incredible how he wouldn't leave the dugout and he didn't join the lap at the end. Never seen anything like it.

Except when he did it after the game against Arsenal last season?

The walkout didn't go as well as I'd hoped but the Pardew booing was big. The banners, the chants - not letting him out of the dugout!

Despite the win, I think today was a huge step in getting Pardew sacked.

Yup looking forward to that day

Guest zicomartin

Pardew will surely walk after this.

The hostile abuse he got on the NBCsn TV feed was magnificent.

Those boos whenever he tried to stand in technical area were probably the most effective form of protest that occurred today

Agreed.  Sounded like he was very annoyed by them.

He flung his arms in the air first time he did, never to be seen again. What a cunt.

Keys and Grey missing the point to an incredible extent on BeIN.

What are they saying?

Walkout was a damp squib, some left but 'many thousands more' stayed. If Pardew and Ashley left 'Newcastle Utd would be in turmoil'.

Aye, if you have no owner or manager you'd be f***ed, the idea is someone else would take their place.

But seriously, I think alot of people in the national media don't want us to be successful. We've always been deluded for wanting ambition, and we've never been right to sack a manager, not one of our sackings has been well received outside of the area.

In my opinion this kind of sentiment all stemmed from when we dared to try to beat Man U to the title in the mid 90s but lost. At the time Ferguson and Man U supporters in the media went into overdrive to stereotype our club, supporters and Keegan. It's been a massive hangover from this ever since.

Any human being with a set of of balls, or even just a ball, just an ounce of self respect has to walk after today. If he doesn't tender his resignation this evening then it proves he's subhuman. He's a fucking lizard.

Guest neesy111

Any human being with a set of of balls, or even just a ball, just an ounce of self respect has to walk after today. If he doesn't tender his resignation this evening then it proves he's subhuman. He's a fucking lizard.

Why should he quit though?

Any human being with a set of of balls, or even just a ball, just an ounce of self respect has to walk after today. If he doesn't tender his resignation this evening then it proves he's subhuman. He's a f***ing lizard.

Holy shit ... he's one of the shape shifting lizard alien illuminati!  Of course!

Any human being with a set of of balls, or even just a ball, just an ounce of self respect has to walk after today. If he doesn't tender his resignation this evening then it proves he's subhuman. He's a f***ing lizard.

Media is stil licking his sweaty fucking sack. Now he can resign with "honor" - Telling everyone he was "forced out" by the fans etc.

Because he's shit and he's a cunt

Guest neesy111

Absolutely brilliant to see him getting more and more abuse as the game went on. We don't want you here, Alan, you slimy creep.

I thought the abuse would stop after the walkout, thankfully it didn't.

Absolutely brilliant to see him getting more and more abuse as the game went on. We don't want you here, Alan, you slimy creep.

I thought the abuse would stop after the walkout, thankfully it didn't.

I walked on 60, good to hear.