Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As it frequently needs pointing out for fear of anyone assuming 'people on N-O' don't detest Ashley and the way the club is operated irrespective of the manager, I'd just like to confirm that I detest Ashley and the way the club is operated irrespective of the manager.

Went for a meal with my parents tonight. My dad (not a Newcastle fan) said that I was ridiculous for walking out and that we had a very good manager.

When I was a kid, it was my Grandad (my mam's dad) who got me into Newcastle and that I should ignore my dad because he didn't know anything about football. He was so right, but then I've known that for years. He regularly used to ring the Chronicle and demand to speak to Alan Oliver over some fawning article he'd written. :lol:

Balance. :lol: The guy was being booed by many in the crowd yesterday every time he got on to his feet, I think we're past the stage where it's just the big, bad internet nerds having a pop at poor Pards and seeing him for what he is - a shite football manager, an excuse merchant and a man with not much integrity whatsoever.

I think I've said it before, but there's always been a sneaking suspicion that the decision to give Pardew free reign of managing our squad was a kind of Shutter Island-esque experiment concocted to try and break a deeply insane man of his insanity, to allow him one last hurrah so it may be, and perhaps that is what we're missing from behind the scenes, the final twist in this story.

Perhaps Pardew is a victim, in which case we're to answer a moral question, is it worth trying to save one man at the expense of the enjoyment of hundreds of thousands of others? Or do we just lobotomise him and be done with it? I'm up for lobotomising him like, or shooting him, I don't really care any more. I'd probably acid bath him.

"admitted that 'he and his squad'"

He's a fucking divvy, why would you continue on with this shit after what happened last night? He's pretty much unsavable at this point but trying to again pass the blame is going to do him no favours.

I think what really annoys me the most is that his best spells as manager have come from Ben Arfa being unplayable, and he thanks him by treating him like he has done. The best games of the Pardew era have been WBA away & Liverpool home in 11-12. We were exceptional those games but he ripped apart that system and tried to get Ben Arfa working harder going towards his own goal. The man's an idiot who talks shite. We played some decent stuff September - December but there were some utterly gash performances thrown in there too for good measure, and of course any game where we dared to lead at half time meant 45 minutes of backs to the wall football. The performances since the turn of the year have been diabolical and worse than anything we served up under Souness, Allardyce or Roeder, and those 3 dished out less managerial headbutts. The derby performances speak for themselves. The heavy losses speak for themselves. The amount of players who have regressed speaks for itself. Set pieces started badly and went downhill from there. He swaps left backs every game ffs. Obertan inexplicably still crops up on the bench every now and again. Youngsters who may have a future like Sammy are cast aside for cloggers like Dan Gosling who will leave the club in a week. Yanga-Mbiwa cost £7m but is 4th choice centre half. The Cardiff cup performance. Injuries? We're going to get relegated, get the white flag out. Shola for PM.

Yes there's a modicum of sympathy for Cabaye going and not being replaced but he knew what he was getting himself into and a real manager would have integrated Marveaux and HBA to add some creativity, not jettison them from the 18. Just go, for fuck sake, you can't even stand in your technical area without being booed by your own fans. Where can you possibly go from here?

So according to that Journal article he's been unsuccessful in persuading the board to extend Shola's contract :lol:

I think he knows we're not going to get more than one new striker in.

So according to that Journal article he's been unsuccessful in persuading the board to extend Shola's contract :lol:

Would have liked to hear the conversation. I assume it went something like:

AP: Orwite Lee, Orwite Mike, I fink we needs to offer Shola a new deal, we was playing well now he is in the team holding it up

LC/MA: Fuck off Alan, you're off your tits...again. We'll bin him off like we did Perch so you are forced to play our players who aren't utterly shit you fucking buffoon.

That's the only thing in the article that anyone needs to read - his calls for a 1 year extension have fallen on deaf ears...

This man cannot be allowed to take us forwards...

Please.

For the love of god.