Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

"Very disappointed with the fans reaction"

Funnily enough i'm fucking fucked off with you Alan.

:thup:

Updates and quotes would be superb chap.

"We was all a bit let down and disappointed that the fans could react towards us like that. It made it difficult to play our natural game out there and we was more nervous than usual. That won't be the case tomorrow as the home crowd are good supporters of the club and if I'm honest tomorrow is Liverpool's day"

Guest bimpy474

"We was all a bit let down and disappointed that the fans could react towards us like that. It made it difficult to play our natural game out there and we was more nervous than usual. That won't be the case tomorrow as the home crowd are good supporters of the club and if I'm honest tomorrow is Liverpool's day"

Fuck me the white flag has already gone up.

Did he really say that? Fuck me man, does he not think before he opens his cunt mouth?  :lol:

No way has he said that. :lol:

I must admit i was guessing. Was i wrong?

Guest bimpy474

No way has he said that. :lol:

You funt :lol:

No, "Our season isn't over", or even a, "We're going there to spoil the party".

Instead, "tomorrow's Liverpool's day".

Just f*** off.

Exactly, he's so far up his own arse he can't see the sunshine.

That can't be for real? He's having a back-handed dig at us there the cunt.