Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So he's just pressed the "Declare interest in job" button from FM?

Oh, y'all got FM stateside nowadays?!

:lol: Yeah man.

Sound dude. I remember when you guys used to take soccer penalties like they do in hockey, with that run up. Trying to be inventive with it. So don't take these things for granted.

:lol: Really? Shola to the world cup and you're acting like this? Melo vs Nigeria and this is what you type?

:lol: Damn, let me have a bit of fun for goodness sake. You see what my people go through man.

As for Melo, well, he has received his comeuppance this past season. I am over it. Sort of.

Sound dude. I remember when you guys used to take soccer penalties like they do in hockey, with that run up. Trying to be inventive with it. So don't take these things for granted.

:lol: Really? Shola to the world cup and you're acting like this? Melo vs Nigeria and this is what you type?

:lol: Damn, let me have a bit of fun for goodness sake. You see what my people go through man.

As for Melo, well, he has received his comeuppance this past season. I am over it. Sort of.

:lol: I never play the Melo card, but you went at America.

Calling a cease fire.

:lol: I never play the Melo card, but you went at America.

Calling a cease fire.

I accept. Now please no more Melo vs. Nigeria talk. I'm not over it!

Pardew will rue not walking when Kinnear was appointed, he'd have got another decent job on the back of that 5th

Kinnear was appointed at the end of last season wasn't he? After we'd just had a turgid season in which most thought Pardew would/should be gone at the end of.

It's good to see managers being linked, even if it's bullshit.  Pardew will pick up on it knowing that he's not safe and that he was lined up while Hughton was still at the club so he will feel even more pressure.

Julien Laurens on Twitter: Galtier's agent, Jean-Pierre Bernes has just said that he never had any contacts with any english clubs

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihtanezPw1qa7slt.gif

Julien Laurens on Twitter: Galtier's agent, Jean-Pierre Bernes has just said that he never had any contacts with any english clubs

But they had contacts with him!

:)

Guest VanBarduck

Can't St.Etienne still get in the Champions league?

Can't see him leaving them if so.

No they can't, Europa League for them.

Can't St.Etienne still get in the Champions league?

Can't see him leaving them if so.

No they can't, Europa League for them.

Only five points behind Lille with 2 games remaining.  One of Lille's is against PSG as well, so if they lose that and draw or lose the other, two wins would be enough for St Ettienne.