Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered his services? Ah shit. Looks like he wants to come, and so I fully expect us to turn him away promptly.

Yeah I got pretty excited when I read the thread title but that  brought me back down to earth pretty quickly.

Offered his services? Ah s***. Looks like he wants to come, and so I fully expect us to turn him away promptly.

Yeah I got pretty excited when I read the thread title but that  brought me back down to earth pretty quickly.

Dunno, he might want to not manage in a rubbish league.

Saint-Etienne coach Christophe Galtier has hit back at claims he is a racist, calling the journalist who made the allegation "an imbecile".

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1551421/saint-etienne-coach-christophe-galtier-hits-racism-claims?cc=5739

Apart from that, Christophe is famous for his unordinary behavior. He had an argument in the locker room with Marcelo Gallardo in the 1999/00 season, which resulted in court proceedings.

http://www.footballtop.com/coaches/christophe-galtier

Sounds like a mentalist.

Gallardo is a prick in fairness.

Improved them each season he's managed them:

2009-10 - 17th (40 points, -18 GD)

2010-11 - 10th (49 points, -1 GD)

2011-12 - 7th (57 points, +4 GD)

2012-13 - 5th (63 points, +28 GD)

2013-14 - 4th (63 points, +18 GD) with 2 games to go.

So yeah, definitely not going to get him

From what I've seen on google he doesn't seem to wear much of a tie. Great, no manager should wear a tie.

I'd like a manager that wears a bow tie.  In fact a manager who turns up to each match in a tux would be ideal.

Ideal would be tux in every interview, but Klopp style during matches. Imagine ruining a nice tux man. How unthoughtful.

:hom:

Guest VanBarduck

Galtier's looks like the sort of face that could become very punchable very quickly.

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/var/plain_site/storage/images/football/homes-clubs/saint-etienne/actualites/de-quoi-etre-inquiet-427911/7376601-1-fre-FR/De-quoi-etre-inquiet_article_hover_preview.jpg

:lol:

Galtier's looks like the sort of face that could become very punchable very quickly.

Given his form he'd probably punch back harder.

Look at that jawline, it would take a pretty good punch to KO him I reckon. Which would be unfortunate if he's the type to punch back.

Anybody - ANYBODY - would be better then the current chump we have managing this team. I don't have a problem with a link to Galtier at all or a defensive notion to the game. A team can still defend well and counter-attack to win games. Done properly and it's not bad to watch at all..