Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

**Simon & Garfunkel's "Sounds of Silence" begins playing from unseen speakers**

:lol: I wish sites still did that shit with midis. We could absolutely get away with that shit just playing on loop as soon as you get here.

Think he'd still be highly rated even now. Everyone still thinks he's amazing.

They think he's amazing for us. Most of the pundits who keep talking him up wouldn't want him anywhere near their clubs.

Seen him on his most recent SSN interview? The fucking gimp is wearing some of the new training ground shit, looks like a tight fitting shiny 100% polyester piece of shit.

He looks more a prat than usual.

Guest antz1uk

Just watched the ssn report with him, he's a smarmy cunt, he's like someone that's just been caught shagging about and offering any excuse he can think of

Guest bimpy474

He might admit he's been at fault but I bet he still doesn't have a clue what those faults are.

Spot on, because if he did know we wouldn't keep doing the same things (hoofing it, 60 yards hoys in the oppos box, corners at Willo) over and over expecting a different result.

He might admit he's been at fault but I bet he still doesn't have a clue what those faults are.

Almost certainly will think the fault partially lies with his headbutt which resulted in a touchline ban and therefore prevented him from stopping opposition goals going in.

"The most important thing is that you have a responsibility at Newcastle to play the game on the floor, play with passion and speed and play with an integrity.

Those principles, I stand by and next year, I expect to deliver on those."

Starts off very well, then fucks it up with his next breath. what a twat.

I don't care if he plays underground or in the clouds, we're not demanding 1970s Brazil. Either attack with flair and take a chance or win ugly and grind out results on a regular basis - but don't set up to play boring, negative and defensive football and then concede 3-5 goals every fucking game, there's no fans that would put up with that.

So he's known that all these years but 3.5 seasons later he still hasn't implemented anything resembling a plan to get us playing that way. Sounds like he is admitted incompetence there.

Has this cowardly charlatan given his friday presser yet, or has it just been burried under a pile of nobody giving a shit anymore because we're all so desperate for this other chap to come in?