Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He will will go this year (I hope  :undecided:), once the fans are in open dissent in the stands the writing is on the wall. Might died down a bit over the summer, but the first s*** performance or inevitable hammering and everyone will be on his back again.

What upsets me is if he is here is still here in August next season will probably be a write off. Shudder to think what kind of surgery he thinks this squad requires.

I don't know like, the squad we've got now would have every chance of getting relegated IMO, especially with the likely exits.  Goalscorers are needed.

We'll sign enough, imo. Plus it's only 40 games again.

Cardiff spent quire abit and look how awful they were.

It will be close but we will stay up

There are 20 to 30 goals in that side, it won't be enough.  We won't sign anyone as good as Remy, so 2 or 3 new additions will need to plug the gap.

I do think we'll sign a few players in the summer though, it'll be dressed up as us splashing out when it won't even touch the sides of what we've brought in in recent seasons.

I don't know like, the squad we've got now would have every chance of getting relegated IMO, especially with the likely exits.  Goalscorers are needed.

We'll sign enough, imo. Plus it's only 40 games again.

Yeah, I think we will too.  But if not, we're fucked.

Guest neesy111

Depends on how large the turnover of players is this summer, also there's no guarantee how players will settle especially strikers.  We were very lucky Remy settled instantly this season and started scoring instantly.

Guest firetotheworks

He'll be universally hated eventually. If that ever transpires into people not going to matches, or us getting relegated, he'll be gone. The latter is a possibility and I'd happily take it to get rid of this utter scumbag.

Next season a write off already, but we knew that was going to be the case anyway. Desperate days and I've said that often enough over the past couple of years! :(

They'll be hoping that the summer will give things a chance to cool off, they'll get some new players (loans, freebies, maybe's one 'big' deal) and send the team out in August hoping for the best and that it doesn't go tits up. For those that choose to still go to games, you have my pity. Ashley will be pissing himself tonight.

That said, the campaign needs to be kept up. The supporters will win eventually - just got to keep on chipping away. :thup: