Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I'd take relegation if it meant a different owner with a hint of footballing ambition.

Utilitarianism imo. Worth it.

Probably unpopular but I'd take a relegation and no promotion the next year to rid the club of Pardew and Ashley. We've got no future with them so what's to lose? I'd rather us be a Championship club I love than a PL club I hate.

Probably unpopular but I'd take a relegation and no promotion the next year to rid the club of Pardew and Ashley. We've got no future with them so what's to lose? I'd rather us be a Championship club I love than a PL club I hate.

I agree.

An NUFC in any division trying their collective best will always trump an NUFC actively attempting to tread water in the top flight.

Think Ashley would sell up if we went down? I'd have thought he'd not be able to get anywhere near the price he was asking for but I suppose he could always decide to cut his losses.

Guest firetotheworks

I loved the season that we came up until we brought in Pardew and sold Carroll.

I agree.

An NUFC in any division trying their collective best will always trump an NUFC actively attempting to tread water in the top flight.

I'd sooner just take a year or two off from thinking about Newcastle, follow Gateshead for a couple of years ago, and go back once at the very least, Pardew has gone. That route is more likely to lead to relative success than dropping down and staying down a season.

Think Ashley would sell up if we went down? I'd have thought he'd not be able to get anywhere near the price he was asking for but I suppose he could always decide to cut his losses.

didn't get rid of him last time why the hell would it work 2nd time round?

I'd not take relegation, like. Then again, I think Ashley would sack the shithead if we were in deep trouble. He chose to sign those 5 last January instead of sacking, but Ashley won't like having to bail him out again.

Michael Martin backpedaling on Pardew off the back of a decent first half in a game we lost. :rolleyes:

Get used to that. I'd wager good money that they'll end up back in bed with NCJ over the summer too.

The knobheads in our support will read a few positive headlines, see a few signings and be singing the wankers name after a few games.

Depressing.

championship was the last season I truly enjoyed in all honesty. Even the 5th had the shitty hallmarks if this prat all over it.

That'll be because we won every week.

The Championship is utterly toss despite all the bluster of pretending it's exciting by those who don't watch it that surrounds it.

Saying that, it may be a necessary evil in our case.

I know and makes me seem like I want nowt but wins but their was a drive and an aim and a unity amongst the support that has been nigh on completely eroded/quashed. The lower league is shit but Nufc is becoming part of modern franchise type football and embracing it. It stinks. I'd sooner that feeling of being there come back.

Guest firetotheworks

It would also seem that Villa are totally shit as well. :lol: At least they're doing something about it.