Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First half that team held their own, but Liverpool looked toothless. I think it was as much us playing half decent as it was them playing below what they can. We collapsed, shipping two goals in around 3 minutes and that was it. We offered next to nowt second half.

Text the wife during the game:

"Watching the Newcastle game, amazing that we're actually winning"

"Wow, that's great!"

"Haha, no we're losing now. And had a man sent off!"

All in about 5 minutes. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Something really weird has just happened.

Me: @firetotheworks: Just 50% of matches lost under Pardew then. With around ~37% of those being by 3 goals or more.#NUFC

Other guy: Cannot blame Pardew with the funds and lack of support he has received from above, and players bering sold beneath him. #Nufc

Me: You absolutely can. No one has been sold from beneath him, not Ba, not Cabaye, he is complicit. Read this: [Wullie's article]

Other guy: great article. Opens the eyes! Let's pray for a good and "entertaining" 2014-2015 season and hope Ben Arfa is still with us

:alone:

Me: @firetotheworks: Just 50% of matches lost under Pardew then. With around ~37% of those being by 3 goals or more.#NUFC

Other guy: Cannot blame Pardew with the funds and lack of support he has received from above, and players bering sold beneath him. #Nufc

Me: You absolutely can. No one has been sold from beneath him, not Ba, not Cabaye, he is complicit. Read this: [Wullie's article]

Other guy: great article. Opens the eyes! Let's pray for a good and "entertaining" 2014-2015 season and hope Ben Arfa is still with us

Another one to swallow the red pill.

So I guess at some point later this week we'll know for sure what is to happen to Pardew. Must say I was damn nearly sure Liverpool was his swan song, now I feel like he's going nowhere, absolutely gutting. Absolutely detest the man, can't even bring myself to read his quotes and not watched any of his pressers for ages, the mere sound of his voice makes my blood boil, I'm usually quite placid too so no mean feat.

Not sure I can stomach another game with him in charge, let alone a season. For health reasons I won't be watching!

Guest chopey

So I guess at some point later this week we'll know for sure what is to happen to Pardew. Must say I was damn nearly sure Liverpool was his swan song, now I feel like he's going nowhere, absolutely gutting. Absolutely detest the man, can't even bring myself to read his quotes and not watched any of his pressers for ages, the mere sound of his voice makes my blood boil, I'm usually quite placid too so no mean feat.

Not sure I can stomach another game with him in charge, let alone a season. For health reasons I won't be watching!

My feelings exactly

I don't want to win a single game while this smug cunt is in charge. He's lost me now to the point of absolutely no fucking return. Don't want to hear how good he was for being resilient or whatever other buzzword he may choose.

"Liverpool then got two goals but with 10 men it was always going to be difficult"

:lol: Just blatantly re-writing history and hoping no-one will notice.

Called it:

"We was in control until Shols got sent off."

"But Alan, you were down 2-1 by then?"

"We was tired after being in control."

:smug:

Another year of this clown.

We will only stay up next year by virtue of 3 teams being really piss poor.

Would anyone take relegation to get rid of Pardew?

I wouldn't take relegation to get rid of him because if it happens again I don't think the club would come back up within a reasonable time scale.

I honestly think he would be allowed to take us down and my fear is that he will do exactly that.

We will only stay up next year by virtue of 3 teams being really p*ss poor.

I wouldn't take relegation to get rid of him because if it happens again I don't think the club would come back up within a reasonable time scale.

I honestly think he would be allowed to take us down and my fear is that he will do exactly that.

And he would still not accept any blame.  :lol:

Probably not, given the likely standard of any replacement.

Ask the same question about Ashley and it's a tougher call...

We will only stay up next year by virtue of 3 teams being really p*ss poor.

Christ yes. I'd take Heed's place in the Conference to get rid of Fatty and Pardew...