Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/alan-pardew-on-world-cup-2014-germany-have-the-nous-to-tame-lionel-messi-in-the-final-plus-the-truth-about-me-and-javier-mascherano-9602327.html

At Newcastle I have great faith in Fabricio Coloccini, but we have also just last week announced two official vice-captains in Cheick Tiote and Siem de Jong, who was captain at Ajax, giving us three players from different areas of the pitch to take that bit of extra responsibility.

Coloccini is a relatively quiet lad, who leads by example and presence and his calmness on the ball. The most vocal guy does not necessarily mean the best leader, although previously we had Kevin Nolan, who was very vocal in the dressing-room and a great organiser of the group.

As ever [at this World Cup], reputations have been enhanced and diminished, and there have been some interesting tactical variations, including the virtual demise of 4-4-2 with two strikers up the middle. Let’s just hope for a majestic final to round it all off.

The truth about me and Mascherano at West Ham

When Javier Mascherano, a star for Argentina in the semi-final, came to West Ham with Carlos Tevez during my time as manager it was an unusual transfer contractually, as became widely known later; and with the new Icelandic owners then taking over the club, he became a victim of political pressure, did not play as much as he would have liked and was moved on to Liverpool soon after I left.

But it is quite untrue to say that I didn’t rate him. Like Tevez, he was a terrific lad finding his feet in a new country and I’d be delighted for him to be a World Cup winner tonight.

So the "truth" isn't that he didn't rate him, it's that he just didn't want to play him because he had lost his feet??? Pretty sure not playing a foreign player is the best way to keep his feet lost, or whatever the fuck. Hayden Mullins!!!!!

So the "truth" isn't that he didn't rate him, it's that he just didn't want to play him because he had lost his feet??? Pretty sure not playing a foreign player is the best way to keep his feet lost, or whatever the f***. Hayden Mullins!!!!!

Nah it was the political pressure get a grip man.

So the "truth" isn't that he didn't rate him, it's that he just didn't want to play him because he had lost his feet??? Pretty sure not playing a foreign player is the best way to keep his feet lost, or whatever the f***. Hayden Mullins!!!!!

Nah it was the political pressure get a grip man.

Oh sorry it was Tevez with the lost feet, my eyes went all blurry and bloodshot reading Pardew's words.

It's alright,  just remember it wasn't the kings fault.

I found the bit about the death of 4-4-2 and two strikers relatively interesting. He probably thinks he started that.

Lol it was hilarious.

I can't remember the last time I saw a international team play a flat 442 lol

I found the bit about the death of 4-4-2 and two strikers relatively interesting. He probably thinks he started that.

Lol it was hilarious.

I can't remember the last time I saw a international team play a flat 442 lol

:lol: Says it all about the man.

Interesting how he points out that Germany are too talented a team to base their game plan around the opposition. Based on that logic, he must think Newcastle have the worst players in the league.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/alan-pardew-on-world-cup-2014-germany-have-the-nous-to-tame-lionel-messi-in-the-final-plus-the-truth-about-me-and-javier-mascherano-9602327.html

At Newcastle I have great faith in Fabricio Coloccini, but we have also just last week announced two official vice-captains in Cheick Tiote and Siem de Jong, who was captain at Ajax, giving us three players from different areas of the pitch to take that bit of extra responsibility.

Coloccini is a relatively quiet lad, who leads by example and presence and his calmness on the ball. The most vocal guy does not necessarily mean the best leader, although previously we had Kevin Nolan, who was very vocal in the dressing-room and a great organiser of the group.

As ever [at this World Cup], reputations have been enhanced and diminished, and there have been some interesting tactical variations, including the virtual demise of 4-4-2 with two strikers up the middle. Let’s just hope for a majestic final to round it all off.

The truth about me and Mascherano at West Ham

When Javier Mascherano, a star for Argentina in the semi-final, came to West Ham with Carlos Tevez during my time as manager it was an unusual transfer contractually, as became widely known later; and with the new Icelandic owners then taking over the club, he became a victim of political pressure, did not play as much as he would have liked and was moved on to Liverpool soon after I left.

But it is quite untrue to say that I didn’t rate him. Like Tevez, he was a terrific lad finding his feet in a new country and I’d be delighted for him to be a World Cup winner tonight.

:lol: Fucking bullshitter.

To me, that was his way of saying, De Jong is playing up top on his own, and we aren't signing another forward

Guest thenorthumbrian

He thinks its a mode for developing a process  to win football matches.

To me, that was his way of saying, De Jong is playing up top on his own, and we aren't signing another forward

He must be looking forward to getting relegated then. Having watched his painful attempts to transition to passing football I don't see how he can build any sort of team without a big centre forward, and by that I mean one who is good in the air.

Got to thank a brilliant World Cup for its distraction, but come tomorrow it's back to club football focus, and all I can think of is how shit it's going to be with this twat in charge.

Ashley has done a brilliant job of dividing the club, I can't even make my mind up what I realistically want to see happen this season.