Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please, just die already Alan.

Aahh, welcome back Bimpy.

Has Bimpy left? Hope not.

Looks like it. Can't click on his profile any more. That's shit. What happened?

Bullied off the board by POOT  :(

Yup, bimby forwarded me the pms poot sent him before he left, calling his wife fat and shit, laughing at her massive arse and bingo wings. Was awful, poor man. Only so much a nice guy can take, especially about the woman he loves.

Eh!? He was the one who kept banging on and taking the piss about her for fucks sake. :lol:

I like bimpy, he's a good poster, but that's a load of shite like.

Please, just die already Alan.

Aahh, welcome back Bimpy.

Has Bimpy left? Hope not.

Looks like it. Can't click on his profile any more. That's shit. What happened?

Bullied off the board by POOT  :(

Yup, bimby forwarded me the pms poot sent him before he left, calling his wife fat and shit, laughing at her massive arse and bingo wings. Was awful, poor man. Only so much a nice guy can take, especially about the woman he loves.

Eh!? He was the one who kept banging on and taking the piss about her for fucks sake. :lol:

I like bimpy, he's a good poster, but that's a load of shite like.

Kin hell  :lol:

Oh, the PM bit was made up, alright, lol.

I liked bimpy a lot, in the stalker-ish manner one admires a poster who posts more than you and whose views you share, who often becomes a mouthpiece for your own views, as you're too lazy to express them half the time.

Big loss to the forum.

The HBA and Pardew threads will be lacking rationality even more now, he's left a vacuum to be filled by the neanderthals who support the latter and vilify the former.

:razz:

Come back, bimpy!

Oh, the PM bit was made up, alright, lol.

I liked bimpy a lot, in the stalker-ish manner one admires a poster who posts more than you and whose views you share, who often becomes a mouthpiece for your own views, as you're too lazy to express them half the time.

Big loss to the forum.

:thup:

Hoping Pardew drives him back into our arms :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll still watch us next season but it'll be without any emotion at all. Each win, loss or draw will be met with the same indifference from me. Thoroughly enjoyed the World Cup this summer so I still love the sport but this pack of clowns barely even register interest anymore.

When Pardew is eventually peddled I'll switch straight back on again though.

Same here only I'll return when the lot of them are gone.

Oh and Bimpy, wtf? Easily one of the best posters on here. I demand he returns.

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, FFS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TT...you must be pissing yourself laughing, right now :lol:

Kudos :thup:

Sorry but I don't laugh at bullying. It's a serious issue in modern day society and I think people need to treat the tormented with a bit of respect, especially if they've got a heavily set wife.

Now I'm really curious about his wife. Can someone summarize this whole affair for me?

Maybe she doesn't exist, or she's buried under his patio, or he is the wife?

I love the conspiracy theories that follow a forum member's departure. The theories on Wearside are legendary (CIA mole, etc.).