Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.hwdyk.com/q/images/futurama_s03e09_11.jpg

^                                    ^

Pardew                              Us

My hatred for him has finally surpassed my hatred of Souness. Really is the turd that won't flush.

If he really wants to repair his relationship with the fans he'd have his mouth sewn shut permanently.

Happened for me months ago. Hate the cunt so much. He is the worst manager to ever be associated with this club.

Well, i was starting to look forward to the season, with the fantasy football starting up, some signings, some saturday footy again...Oh well.  :lol: :lol:

Dream Crusher strikes again!

Setting points targets like that just stinks of being happy to avoid relegation and finish mid table.

God forbid he would say something like we'll look to go into every game for maximum points and see where we end up.

Expectations successfully managed.

Setting points targets like that just stinks of being happy to avoid relegation and finish mid table.

God forbid he would say something like we'll look to go into every game for maximum points and see where we end up.

Expectations successfully managed.

I'd agree but he said we'd be pushing for the Champions League around a week ago. :lol: Sometimes it's as if he doesn't know that his comments are being recorded.