Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Everton played really nice stuff imo and considering I'd take pretty much anyone, I'd snap your arm off for Moyes. I laughed when he went to Man United because it was a bit laughable and he's not on that level. He is, however, the next step up from our level and consistently so.

:thup:

The more money we spend in this window the more pressure pardew will be under, I'll give him 5 games

Dunno like. Ashley will know just as well as the rest of us how utterly gash Pardew is as a manager, and a man.

This talk of CL and top six, etc. is just to try and sell tickets. There is no target other than Prem survival. 17th would be a successful season as far as Ashley is concerned.

I think even Pardew can manage that with the squad we have, and as such, his job is safe.

There's absolutely no point in sacking Pardew unless the idea is to get a proper manager in. If Ashley is considering Beardsley then what's the point? Might as well stick with the lickspittle we've got.

Guest Dontooner

There's absolutely no point in sacking Pardew unless the idea is to get a proper manager in. If Ashley is considering Beardsley then what's the point? Might as well stick with the lickspittle we've got.

I disagree, sacking Pardew would be a big step forward. Pardew although a cunt , has a very canny ability to PR himself. Probably one of the best i have witness in terms of selling himself as blameless.

I doubt we could find someone else equally as shit as him but still possessing the ability to portrait himself as the savior.

If there is a need to change multiple managers before we find the right one, i rather we went down that risky road.

We have the Fans, the stadium, the money, unfortunately a useless fool for a manager. Make enough mistakes and we would eventually get it right. 

The next manager is unlikely to be nearly as bulletproof as the spacker we've got now though.

I disagree, sacking Pardew would be a big step forward. Pardew although a cunt , has a very canny ability to PR himself. Probably one of the best i have witness in terms of selling himself as blameless.

I doubt we could find someone else equally as shit as him but still possessing the ability to portrait himself as the savior.

If there is a need to change multiple managers before we find the right one, i rather we went down that risky road.

We have the Fans, the stadium, the money, unfortunately a useless fool for a manager. Make enough mistakes and we would eventually get it right. 

This is where we will have to agree to disagree. Either make a proper appointment or leave Pards where he is. At least with his pompous bullshit I get genuine pleasure out of abusing the cunt. It just wouldn't be the same with Beardo.

he needs to go, he's been a huge part in draining the very life out of the club - i literally don't care who comes next i just can't bear this bloke any longer

i'm going to start the season watching games purely to see if he does as badly as i hope he does

I still find it hard to get behind the idea of sacking Pardew just so we can then sack another couple of managers. Sad reflection on our situation I suppose.

Sick of the sight/sound/nerve of him.

Oh I know, at this point I would sack him just to stop the discussion on here. But I think there's something to my point.

I still find it hard to get behind the idea of sacking Pardew just so we can then sack another couple of managers. Sad reflection on our situation I suppose.

Oh I know, at this point I would sack him just to stop the discussion on here. But I think there's something to my point.

there's nothing to your point at all actually, one bloke said "if" we have to sack multiple managers to find the right one then so be it, not lets sack this twat so we can sack some others as well

be a right pisser if we have to wait until the back end of the season for him pardew this new crowd of players...i have a sneaky suspicion he's going to hit the ground running this year and is going to be catastrophic right from the off

the reason being they've given him nothing defensive and we've been fucking shocking at the back for 2 seasons, i reckon other teams have our/his number now and that'll only get worse

be a right pisser if we have to wait until the back end of the season for him pardew this new crowd of players...i have a sneaky suspicion he's going to hit the ground running this year and is going to be catastrophic right from the off

the reason being they've given him nothing defensive and we've been fucking shocking at the back for 2 seasons, i reckon other teams have our/his number now and that'll only get worse

Aye I think he's onto a hiding to nothing this season having seen the warm up games. Incredible to see him turn every side he puts out into the same shapeless shit year after year. With that defence and only "cross your fingers they come off" strikers to get the goals it should be good fun.

Aye I think he's onto a hiding to nothing this season having seen the warm up games. Incredible to see him turn every side he puts out into the same shapeless shit year after year. With that defence and only "cross your fingers they come off" strikers to get the goals it should be good fun.

that malaga game was terrifying from a defensive perspective, some of the worst i've seen under this daft cunt....nothing to base it on but i don't think the likes of colo, santon and such are playing for him anymore either...the saylors and the willos will try their socks off but i think he's lost a few myself

unless he stumbles on a formula to stop leaking goals very fucking quickly things might get messy in a hurry

there's nothing to your point at all actually, one bloke said "if" we have to sack multiple managers to find the right one then so be it, not lets sack this twat so we can sack some others as well

But the expectation is the same, that Ashley will hire another few useless managers after Pardew.

Those calling the shots at the club still have targets for Pardew. They wouldn't sign the likes of de Jong and Cabella if they expected survival and nothing more.

Pardew will have been told to improve on last seasons position IMO.

Those calling the shots at the club still have targets for Pardew. They wouldn't sign the likes of de Jong and Cabella if they expected survival and nothing more.

I would like to believe this, but I don't see any reason to believe Ashley really cares where in the league we finish.

As usual he'll be banking on one of or a couple of the new signings to bail him out. If Cabella or De Jong does well and scores a couple of worldies then that'll help paper over some of the cracks.

The core of defence is still weak as p*ss though and as yet we don't have a defined, reliable striker up front. Those two points seriously could work against him. I think he'll get away with it at the beginning of the season when the sun is out and people are less likely to kick up a fuss. But given he's just so fundamentally lacking in any managerial ability the team will gradually begin to struggle when the s*** weather arrives, the injuries start to come and we're being served up the same s*** week in week out.

As Ian says above though I just don't think Ashley really gives two f***s where we finish in the league so it'll have to be really bad for him to act and even then it's hard to see. If there's still people in the stands and we're sitting in mid table then absolutely nowt will happen.

I would like to believe this, but I don't see any reason to believe Ashley really cares where in the league we finish.

Ashley might not care but Charnley or whoever is running the football side will. Why else plough the fees we've got for players back into the playing side, why not go for the bare minimum and look at cheaper players?

I thought this "better the devil you know" shit was long gone? Have some people forgotten how truly awful the last 2 seasons were? Nearly getting relegated and then basically giving up for 1/2 a season? Fallen out with the most talented player we've had in quite some time, lies and spouts bollocks, and has no general self awareness of how inept he truly is? He deserved the sack last season, the season prior, and HELL, even after we finished 5th. He never should have been in this job from day 1. Beyond the point of giving him chances and all that shit.