Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He went up in my estimation. Didn't think he cared that much. ;)

The number of self righteous t%%s on this board is amazing. I guess Remy should face the firing squad too?

:lol:

This

If it was a manager that we actually liked and wanted here, i doubt everybody on here would be saying he should be sacked for it like  :lol: It certainly is grounds for dismissal but i dont think it will happen - stability and all that  :anguish:

Plus this

lose his job...

:yao:

Equals safe as houses

Anyone who thinks Ashley is ready to pull the trigger (based on performances) is kidding themselves - and thinking he will use this as an "excuse" to get rid of him, well, see the Wilson quote.

To be honest, its a passionate game, without the passion, what's left?

Yes he has been foolish but which one of us has not, no need for some way over the top punishment like Savage is suggesting.

Yes he has been foolish but which one of us has not, no need for some way over the top punishment like Savage is suggesting.

its the randomness of it thats baffled me, I'd almost get it in a tight game or poor performance but a very good performance and winning 3-1 away from home most strange

I'm not impartial and I won't pretend to be, and whilst my primary reaction was one of amusement, I don't think the 'passionate' argument washes with, not for a manager who shouldn't be involved in on-field action.

Players, fine - it's understandable if not always excusable, but the manager should be a role model to his players on how not to lose your cool. Pardew's pattern of over-stepping the mark is more than a bit daft at this stage.

Most fans hate the intimidation Ferguson used on officials, but at least he didn't physically get involved (he just instructed Rio to run the length of the pitch and get his players to crowd round refs). Pardew is a moron.

I bet there's plenty of managers that have perhaps done worse behind closed doors, Ferguson and his alleged hair dryer treatment comes to mind? His only mistake was doing it in front of the world media who can't wait to report on the NUFC circus. It was stupid, no question, it shouldn't be accepted. I don't like the guy and would be one of the first rejoicing if he got the push for it but how many would be calling for Ferguson's head had he have done something similar?

@milesstarforth

Pardew's actions indefensible. Footage that'll be shown on #motd shows incident far more clearly than Vine clips I've seen. #nufc

Mortal Combat style "Finish Him" voice over?

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Based on the Donachie incident there is a small case for sacking him but Ashley likes rebellious characters and will probably reward him with a payrise. If rumours are true and we have Di matteo lined up then I wouldn't mind.