Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley won't sack him. The only thing Ashley will be gutted about, as there was no Sports Direct signage anywhere when this happened (in the shots) - more free advertising missed!

on the other hand lots of mentions of Newcastle United and the fact we're owned by "Sports Direct Tycoon Mike Ashley" lots of free advertising!

sack him for the headbutt, hire him back, then sack him again for being an incorrigible turd.

I owuldn't put that past ashley, sack him then 30 seconds later re-appoint him  :lol:

All a normal day in Ashley's Wackycastle.

Wether he should or not is difficult to say. Bowyer and Dyer had a full blown fist fight in the middle of the pitch and didnt get sacked. Football has its own 'rules' compared to normal professions. Saurez racially abused somebody and didnt get sacked as well. I am sure there are many other examples that show this.

Wether he should or not is difficult to say. Bowyer and Dyer had a full blown fist fight in the middle of the pitch and didnt get sacked. Football has its own 'rules' compared to normal professions. Saurez racially abused somebody and didnt get sacked as well. I am sure there are many other examples that show this.

Players and managers are totally different. How do people not understand this ffs

His behaviour on the touchline has been a disgrace.  Calls other managers old cunts , head butts other players, carries a shit notepad,  and make the worst tactical decisions from there.

:lol:

But players are saleable assets.  Therein lies the difference.

Suarez, Bowyer, Dyer and Barton are all multi million pound club assets.  Pardew is a dogshit two for a penny gobshyte manager.  He can be peddled anytime and another wanker of the same ilk appointed for pennies.

Guest bimpy474

Players and managers are totally different. How do people not understand this ffs

Aye, players have a sale value and as such are a club asset, managers dont.

Well ours doesn't anyway.

Guest bimpy474

Well ours doesn't anyway.

True, but he seems loved by the media and you know some dumb as fuck idiot will say he should get a bigger job.

The thing its his job to motivate the players and to make sure they keep a level head, and to give them advise as to how best keep control of themselves, and to not see the red mist. How can he now say anything to the players regarding the subject, as he himself can't keep by the same rules.

Guest bimpy474

The thing its his job to motivate the players and to make sure they keep a level head, and to give them advise as to how best keep control of themselves, and to not see the red mist. How can he now say anything to the players regarding the subject, as he himself can't keep by the same rules.

I dont think that would bother the players tbh mate, they'll see it differently than us imo.

Don't like Pardew at all, but calling Pellegrini a c*** is really much ado about nothing.

An old cunt.

I had forgot about that one as well.  Pardew has the manners of a stray dog.