Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just the 37.

Allardyce (Blackburn)

Hodgson (Liverpool)

Di Matteo (WBA)

Grant (West Ham)

Ancelotti (Chelsea)

Houllier (Aston Villa)

Hughes (Fulham)

Bruce (Sunderland)

Warnock (QPR)

McCarthy (Wolves)

Villas-Boas (Chelsea)

Hodgson (WBA)

McLeish (Aston Villa)

Dalglish (Liverpool)

Rodgers (Swansea)

Lambert (Norwich)

Redknapp (Spurs)

Di Matteo (Chelsea)

Hughes (QPR)

Adkins (Southampton)

McDermott (Reading)

O'Neill (Sunderland)

Mancini (Man City)

Moyes (Everton)

Pulis (Stoke)

Benitez (Chelsea)

Ferguson (Man Utd)

Di Canio (Sunderland)

Holloway (Crystal Palace)

Jol (Fulham)

Clarke (WBA)

Villas-Boas (Spurs)

Mackay (Cardiff)

Laudrup (Swansea)

Meulensteen (Fulham)

Hughton (Norwich)

Moyes (Man Utd)

:lol: Jesus.  Thanks.

Moyes and Pardew both play the same kind of anti-football though. Moyes might do it a little better, but it'd still just be more of the same.

But Moyes has been highly successful at it over a period of many years at a club of a similar size, budget and stature to us. Given that the alternatives are likely to be stick with Pardew or appoint someone highly uninspiring, Moyes would be a fantastic appointment.

Wouldn't be surprised if Villa went for Moyes if he got sacked incidentally.

Guest firetotheworks

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd take anyone, including anyone worse.

The likes of Kinnear as manager would be the short, shit-filled pipe to freedom like the one in Shawshank. Anyone, absolutely anyone. Please.

Moyes and Pardew both play the same kind of anti-football though. Moyes might do it a little better, but it'd still just be more of the same.

But Moyes has been highly successful at it over a period of many years at a club of a similar size, budget and stature to us. Given that the alternatives are likely to be stick with Pardew or appoint someone highly uninspiring, Moyes would be a fantastic appointment.

Wouldn't be surprised if Villa went for Moyes if he got sacked incidentally.

highly successful is really pushing the boundaries of moyes's 10 year stint imho

Perhaps, but they've not finished outside the top 8 since 2006. That level of consistency for a club like Everton is something we couldnt even contemplate at the minute.

so he's been highly consistent over a sustained period then?  not consistently brilliant, nor consistently terrible, just consistent

he's a massive upgrade on pardew so i'd take him in a heartbeat but i don't think he'd be the right fit for us personally, we only really take to managers whose aim is to go out and win games

Perhaps, but they've not finished outside the top 8 since 2006. That level of consistency for a club like Everton is something we couldnt even contemplate at the minute.

so he's been highly consistent over a sustained period then?  not consistently brilliant, nor consistently terrible, just consistent

he's a massive upgrade on pardew so i'd take him in a heartbeat but i don't think he'd be the right fit for us personally, we only really take to managers whose aim is to go out and win games

You make it sound like the media are right; we'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0.  :razz:

Just the 37.

Allardyce (Blackburn)

Hodgson (Liverpool)

Di Matteo (WBA)

Grant (West Ham)

Ancelotti (Chelsea)

Houllier (Aston Villa)

Hughes (Fulham)

Bruce (Sunderland)

Warnock (QPR)

McCarthy (Wolves)

Villas-Boas (Chelsea)

Hodgson (WBA)

McLeish (Aston Villa)

Dalglish (Liverpool)

Rodgers (Swansea)

Lambert (Norwich)

Redknapp (Spurs)

Di Matteo (Chelsea)

Hughes (QPR)

Adkins (Southampton)

McDermott (Reading)

O'Neill (Sunderland)

Mancini (Man City)

Moyes (Everton)

Pulis (Stoke)

Benitez (Chelsea)

Ferguson (Man Utd)

Di Canio (Sunderland)

Holloway (Crystal Palace)

Jol (Fulham)

Clarke (WBA)

Villas-Boas (Spurs)

Mackay (Cardiff)

Laudrup (Swansea)

Meulensteen (Fulham)

Hughton (Norwich)

Moyes (Man Utd)

Di Matteo, Hodgson, Hughes and Villas-Boas all been sacked twice in that time :lol:

You make it sound like the media are right; we'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0.  :razz:

well we don't win 1-0 anymore so might as well lose 4-3 aye :lol:

well we don't win 1-0 anymore so might as well lose 4-3 aye :lol:

Losing 4-3 consistently would be a massive improvement on our current predicament!

I think Moyes is a very good manager and far better than anyone else that might realistically work with Mike Ashley and who Mike Ashley might reasonably appoint.

Di Matteo, Hodgson, Hughes and Villas-Boas all been sacked twice in that time :lol:

Hodgson wasn't sacked from WBA, or Hughes from Fulham.

Of course. Sorry. Can't comprehend Hodgson not getting sacked for some reason.

Guest bimpy474

Nor Moyes from Everton or Lambert from Norwich.

Well four of the managers have been sacked twice in that time so the numbers still stack up :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Well four of the managers have been sacked twice in that time so the numbers still stack up :thup:

Aye that's true.