Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do people think he'll get sacked if we lose our remaining games?

Nope. He's untouchable until at least December / January.

Yep. If it looks like we might have to spend some actual money again, he'll get the bullet.

Yup :thup:

Yep. If it looks like we might have to spend some actual money again, he'll get the bullet.

Surely that'll be the position if he loses 8 games in a row?

This thread's getting worse every time a new candidate is mentioned.  Tomorrow it'll be Nigel Farage or someone and it'll hit an all-time low.

Well at least we know whoever it is Ronaldo will be right no matter what.

Why? We'll be 11th at worst. Ashley would be doubly delighted with that.

Why? We'll be 11th at worst. Ashley would be doubly delighted with that.

8 in a row is relegation form though. Surely even Ashley is capable of seeing the danger around the corner, the way we're going now.

I view it that Ashley will gamble on Pardew being able to repeat this season and do enough in the first half to make us (relatively) safe.

If we are not in immediate danger of relegation in Dec/Jan, his position is safe.

I view it that Ashley will gamble on Pardew being able to repeat this season and do enough in the first half to make us (relatively) safe.

If we are not in immediate danger of relegation in Dec/Jan, his position is safe.

Potentially. Not sure how confident he'd be in the whole new manager rescue mission thing though. He tried it once already and it failed. Admittedly that was with someone who hadn't managed before and hasn't since :lol:

Potentially. Not sure how confident he'd be in the whole new manager rescue mission thing though. He tried it once already and it failed. Admittedly that was with someone who hadn't managed before and hasn't since :lol:

:lol:

That's a whole new set of worries. Hopefully, we'd enjoy enough of a post-Pardew euphoria, it would carry us through enough for survival.

Fuck's sake, what a future awaits us :lol:

Sherwood is a prick too, but he sets his Spurs side up to score goals and if he did that here he'd be several thousand country miles better than Pardew.

We should sign him up quick before some other club with CL ambitions  beats us to it.

Pardew, Pulis, Sherwood. :lol:

FML

What's even more astounding is that people here are actually talking up the likes of Sherwood. Pardew's step twin after Moyes.

This nonsense again? :lol:

You called Moyes a 'very good manager' a few weeks back. Either you're stupid enough to think Pardew deserves that accolade or you've got another mental issue.

Moyes was a very good manager for a limited Everton team, but he has always been your man not mine. You have argued his merits and I've said he's Pardew's twin. Now Sherwood has emerged as the lost triplet and you are championing him. No thanks.

The TRon way: Promote absolutely ludicrous points of view and when pulled on them simply tell lies.

The equation is depressingly simple for me.

In the summer, Mike Ashley has to decide: Pardew or Ben Arfa.

That really ought to be the single easiest decision that any human being has ever had to make in the history of time. However I am spectacularly confident that, like nearly every football decision he has ever had to make, he'll fuck this one up as well.

Martin Allen in tomorrow's Daily Mail, Pardew's former assistant and current manager of mid-table Conference outfit Barnet, having been sacked by League One clubs up and down the land says that if Cabaye had stayed and Remy not been injured, Pardew would "once again have been lauded as a top class manager" and would have "challenged the big boys". We "should be very very careful what we wish for".

Wise words indeed.

by all accounts though he was on the brink of sacking pardew for last season but gave him another chance (due to ewrup), the second half of this season might wake him up bearing in mind it's conclusive proof that pardew can only succeed if ashley bankrolls him with quality players all the time...fairly confident ashley isn't after a manager like that, let alone one that is also reducing the value of the assets he has already shelled out for on a weekly basis

these are the small winnets of hope we have to cling onto at the moment

Pardew trusts one win from the remaining three games, at Arsenal and Liverpool and home to Cardiff, will secure Ashley's pre-season objective. "It would be damaging if we dropped out of the top 10,"he said. "Cardiff's a big game."

:lol:

He's already written off the Arsenal and Liverpool games! My God!

Guest chopey

I have a new found optimism this morning that he will be gone after Arsenal game where we will get humiliated in front of millions

I have a new found optimism this morning that he will be gone after Arsenal game where we will get humiliated in front of millions

Patented Pardew collapse with him on the bench this time could seal his fate tbh. Doubtful it'll come before the season ends though.

I'm struggling to accept that people exactly believe that his job is in danger  :lol:

He's on course to finish just outside his (and the squads) bonus target ffs.

Ashley will be wanking into a sock at the thought of it.

He's here for the long haul guys :thup: