Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not overly excited by Moyes. I just want nice attacking football and I don't really care if we finish in the top 8 for 10 consecutive seasons. Flowing and attacking football coupled with maybe a decent cup run would make me immensely interested again in football. Moyes will bring neither. He's certainly not the worst candidate though and I pretty much want anyone to replace Pardew except Kinnear.

Everton played good football the last couple of years he was there. A lot of play running through Baines. They weren't a hoof ball side at all. Moyes is 10 times the manager of Pardew. Not so sure he'd fancy it here, maybe if Ashley fucks off.

Everton played good football the last couple of years he was there. A lot of play running through Baines. They weren't a hoof ball side at all. Moyes is 10 times the manager of Pardew. Not so sure he'd fancy it here, maybe if Ashley f***s off.

Baines racked up the assists partly because they would hoof it up to Fellaini who would then fall over around the box and they would get a set piece, Pulis used the same tactic at Stoke. It was effective for both of them but I just don't want to see that shit here. To me Moyes isn't suited to Newcastle and the way we should go about things, but I am an idealist.

Guest bimpy474

Just listening to some local reporter from Manchester (i think he was), and he reckoned the main reason Moyes was getting sacked wasn't just because of non qualification for the Champions League, but it was the lack of progress with the way the team played over the season. Yet our local media have only just started giving Pardew stick about the way we play, pissed me right off as that's what i've/we've been moaning about for 2 years. Nearly 4 years and we're fucking awful under this cunt, worse than ever right now.

I'm just sick of hearing, no players bought, Cabaye going, Remy injured as excuses for this cunt to play awful football. There isn't an excuse for hoofing it, or not being able to string two fucking passes together, or lumping every free kick from 60 yards away into the opposition box with no success for the last 100+ matches.

It's purely down to terrible coaching, terrible tactics, terrible management by a piss poor manager.

Quotes from Leighton Baines that show why Martinez is on a different planet to Pardew (and Moyes)

"That's been the big thing for me," said Baines, "the difference in the style of play, committing to that and not feeling like we have to adapt to the opposition.

"The new manager has that confidence and belief in himself, in his own blueprint. And then in us. He tells us we're not going to change, we're just going to improve constantly and keep practising until we get to the level where we want to be. Stick to it, don't compromise, get better at it.

"He also spoke about the Champions League from the start. He didn't shy away from it. He came in and straight away he set the bar high."

Quotes from Leighton Baines that show why Martinez is on a different planet to Pardew (and Moyes)

"That's been the big thing for me," said Baines, "the difference in the style of play, committing to that and not feeling like we have to adapt to the opposition.

"The new manager has that confidence and belief in himself, in his own blueprint. And then in us. He tells us we're not going to change, we're just going to improve constantly and keep practising until we get to the level where we want to be. Stick to it, don't compromise, get better at it.

"He also spoke about the Champions League from the start. He didn't shy away from it. He came in and straight away he set the bar high."

:pardsgrin:

Whatever

Guest chopey

Don't care too much about the opposing team and concentrate on your own game sounds very much like Keegan and Guardiola to me ..............................it will never catch on.

Don't care too much about the opposing team and concentrate on your own game sounds very much like Keegan and Guardiola to me ..............................it will never catch on.

NO, strikers must cover full backs.

Good luck to Martinez finishing 4th like Moyes did in his 3rd season.

Good luck to him. Still not going to do it. It's total bollocks to say Martinez has come in and revolutionised Everton. They've got a brilliant first Xl now, better than any squad that Moyes had and they're gonna finish 5th, like Moyes did (or better) 4 times.

Good luck to Martinez finishing 4th like Moyes did in his 3rd season.

Aye you tell em Ronaldo lad. You can tell from that quote just what a fraud Martinez is, the Everton fans will be singing for Moyes return before the end of the season if he spouts any more shite like that.  O0

Good luck to him. Still not going to do it. It's total bollocks to say Martinez has come in and revolutionised Everton. They've got a brilliant first Xl now, better than any squad that Moyes had and they're gonna finish 5th, like Moyes did (or better) 4 times.

When Moyes finished 3rd, he was 3 points and 2 places ahead of Allardyce and Bolton.  The league is much tougher today than it was back them.  :lol:

When Moyes finished 3rd, he was 3 points and 2 places ahead of Allardyce and Bolton.  The league is much tougher today than it was back them.  :lol:

This entire post is wrong.

Moyes is by no means a bad manager but he'll always do better at a team with little resources and players without the egos and expectations. They should have done a more major clearout, and still I doubt he'd have made champions league. 

Moyes is by no means a bad manager but he'll always do better at a team with little resources and players without the egos and expectations. They should have done a more major clearout, and still I doubt he'd have made champions league. 

Perfect fit for us then.

This entire post is wrong.

It was more a comment to your earlier post which was "Good luck to Martinez finishing 4th like Moyes did in his 3rd season."  I should have said when Moyes finished 4th not 3rd.