Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He looks at the end of his rope. I honestly think he might walk.

Not without massive fan pressure. Right now there's very little to concern him in terms of his safety and money ranks a lot higher with him than self respect, obviously.

Shipped 34 goals since Boxing Day, scoring only 10 in the process. Lost 13 of the 18 games it covers and have failed to score in 13 of the 18 fixtures. 

And it's all that handsome French prick's fault.

http://i62.tinypic.com/a32ik0.jpg

all 38 game seasons.

Average #NUFC points total unachievable for Pardew

If target was top half, our points total wouldn't usually be enough to achieve it.

Current points enough for 13th in the average table.

He looks at the end of his rope. I honestly think he might walk.

Not without massive fan pressure. Right now there's very little to concern him in terms of his safety and money ranks a lot higher with him than self respect, obviously.

You'd think he'd have more than enough money to provide for his family for the rest of his life at this point, and he could probably make a fair bit doing broadcasting work as well.

At some point the job is just no longer worth the stress and he looks like he's inching closer if not already there.

Some of the callers on 5 live after the match. Fuck me, if this is even how half the fans that go to St James' think then he's not going anywhere.

Aye, annoying when the shite goes unchallenged by presenter, pundit or caller.

"9th place, nowt to complain about!  Extenuating circumstances for the run."

Bollocks.

What Neville said tonight was no worse than what Lawrenson said on Sunday. They're suggesting we should have an attitude that would be tantamount to completely throwing in the towel.

When it comes to analysing fan behaviour, football punditry in this country perpetuates the same elitist guff every week. For the majority of clubs, they default to stereotypical hogwash because their allegiances lie with the aforementioned 'elite', as does the larger proportion of the viewing audience (including on-the-night neutrals). So - until it's those particular fans who are getting the arrogant guff spewed directly at them - they get away with it.

It's as simple as that and, like I say, whilst it's irritating to listen to at the time - it's so typical that it doesn't wind me up that much.

I get more annoyed when they're actually analysing the football, and make excuses for the likes of Alan fucking Pardew.

http://i62.tinypic.com/a32ik0.jpg

all 38 game seasons.

Average #NUFC points total unachievable for Pardew

If target was top half, our points total wouldn't usually be enough to achieve it.

Current points enough for 13th in the average table.

Yet I keep hearing how the club is in a better position than it has been for years  :o

IIRC that's now a GD of -36 in the last 55 games of this cunt being in charge. "Little run".

what a fucking bullshitter this prick is. And some still swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Some of the callers on 5 live after the match. Fuck me, if this is even how half the fans that go to St James' think then he's not going anywhere.

Bollocks.

What Neville said tonight was no worse than what Lawrenson said on Sunday. They're suggesting we should have an attitude that would be tantamount to completely throwing in the towel.

When it comes to analysing fan behaviour, football punditry in this country perpetuates the same elitist guff every week. For the majority of clubs, they default to stereotypical hogwash because their allegiances lie with the aforementioned 'elite', as does the larger proportion of the viewing audience (including on-the-night neutrals). So - until it's those particular fans who are getting the arrogant guff spewed directly at them - they get away with it.

It's as simple as that and, like I say, whilst it's irritating to listen to at the time - it's so typical that it doesn't wind me up that much.

I get more annoyed when they're actually analysing the football, and make excuses for the likes of Alan fucking Pardew.

We're underachieving even on our modest PL history, as I've shown.  Without demanding Champions league year in and year out.

Pardew seems to think all this fan un-rest has come from the past 6 games,and that a win on Saturday will suddenly have everyone dancing in the streets singing his name.

And people call Toon fans deluded.

He's probably right.

He is.

Pardew seems to think all this fan un-rest has come from the past 6 games,and that a win on Saturday will suddenly have everyone dancing in the streets singing his name.

And people call Toon fans deluded.

It's obvious that's what he's thinking, one more win, job done, happy days.

Bollocks.

We're underachieving even on our modest PL history, as I've shown.  Without demanding Champions league year in and year out.

Nah mate, 9th is 'where we are'.

Shipped 34 goals since Boxing Day, scoring only 10 in the process. Lost 13 of the 18 games it covers and have failed to score in 13 of the 18 fixtures. 

7 of the 13 defeats by 3 goals or more.

Forgot that one. :thup: :lol:

:sad: :lol:

Makes a good case the silly twat :lol:

The fucking state of that article :anguish: Looks like it had been cut in half, as the title suggests that the writer has anything to back up his claim that Pardew should keep his job, but it just ends with him saying "LOL, Pardew can rebuild the bridges :razz:"