Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please, just die already Alan.

Aahh, welcome back Bimpy.

Has Bimpy left? Hope not.

Looks like it. Can't click on his profile any more. That's shit. What happened?

Bullied off the board by POOT  :(

Yup, bimby forwarded me the pms poot sent him before he left, calling his wife fat and shit, laughing at her massive arse and bingo wings. Was awful, poor man. Only so much a nice guy can take, especially about the woman he loves.

Eh!? He was the one who kept banging on and taking the piss about her for fucks sake. :lol:

I like bimpy, he's a good poster, but that's a load of shite like.

No-one can be this stupid :lol:

Please, just die already Alan.

Aahh, welcome back Bimpy.

Has Bimpy left? Hope not.

Looks like it. Can't click on his profile any more. That's shit. What happened?

Bullied off the board by POOT  :(

Yup, bimby forwarded me the pms poot sent him before he left, calling his wife fat and shit, laughing at her massive arse and bingo wings. Was awful, poor man. Only so much a nice guy can take, especially about the woman he loves.

Eh!? He was the one who kept banging on and taking the piss about her for fucks sake. :lol:

I like bimpy, he's a good poster, but that's a load of shite like.

No-one can be this stupid :lol:

:lol: guilty. Claiming a partial pardon on the sleep depravity front.

Asked for his account to be deleted. Entirely his decision.

Just for the record like.

What a fucking idiot. Just stop posting for a while why burn your boats with a new season round the corner? As a rabid Pardew hater this is a big loss for the forum, although not as big as his lass obviously.

From Bimpy (edited)

Hi James,Sorry to lumber you with this but would you do me a favour and just pass a message on to most of the posters on N.O.  Thank those who showed concern and didn't want me to go, and let them know I will be back online after a few months hopefully.

I didn't leave because of a little disagreement with POOT, that was just the end of it all for me. I was rather fed up with a couple of posters who in my opinion were just nasty and spiteful for the sake of it, and picked at anything I said and things other posters said as well, so it wasn't just me they were getting at. I just felt a break was needed before I got kicked off for calling one of them something I shouldn't, or worse. Added to a few personal things that are going on which I won't bother you with.

Tell it how you like, I'll leave it in your capable hands.

From Bimpy (edited)

Hi James,Sorry to lumber you with this but would you do me a favour and just pass a message on to most of the posters on N.O.  Thank those who showed concern and didn't want me to go, and let them know I will be back online after a few months hopefully.

I didn't leave because of a little disagreement with POOT, that was just the end of it all for me. I was rather fed up with a couple of posters who in my opinion were just nasty and spiteful for the sake of it, and picked at anything I said and things other posters said as well, so it wasn't just me they were getting at. I just felt a break was needed before I got kicked off for calling one of them something I shouldn't, or worse. Added to a few personal things that are going on which I won't bother you with.

Tell it how you like, I'll leave it in your capable hands.

Fair play to bimpy.