Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Dontooner

I want the best for the Newastle and for the moment, fundamentally without any "Magic" Involve to get us to sustain some sort real playing style with real consistency.

I want Alan Fuck Face Pardew the Fraud to get sacked. Also for Fat Mike to go bankrupt.

These two deserves the worst when it comes to stamping over the fans hearts and passion.

I'm a Newcastle fan so I want us to win every week. The rest takes care of itself.

I think while I loosely agree with the sentiment of this, I've never felt as disappointed to win a game as I did when we beat Cardiff 3-0, that was the game he HAD to win really, given the atmosphere that day and the walkout(s) and I felt empty after us winning. The forum was a great place to be involved that day but in all honesty there were probably more fans who wanted us to lose than wanted us to win. For me that's all I need to know in terms of how I feel about the club these days - I'd joyfully take 3, 4, 5 straight defeats going into next season if it meant the pressure became unbearable on Pardew and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Incidentally, my daughter was born that night which raised my spirits slightly.

Who else is available?

Moyes. Although we wouldn't pay his wages.

I'm not so sure now. With Charnley at the helm i'm a little more confident in our decision making. That's only based on this summer though - he has plenty of time to prove me wrong

Who else is available?

Moyes. Although we wouldn't pay his wages.

As I saw someone say the other day, IF "The King" got the chop, Ashley would almost certainly be scraping the bottom of the barrel, and wouldn't be putting his hand in his pocket to attract a proven manager.

I would not be surprised if Carver was given the job on an interim basis, then promoted full time (see Hughton). This would be absolutely awful IMO, but marginally preferable to Pardew continuing in the role (hoping that having worked with Bobby he is not beyond redemption/he hasn't been fully Pardewed, and is only currently dishing out Pardew-by-proxy).

I'd like to see Ashley take charge of the team like Michael Knighton did at Carlisle, purely for the lolllz. But Pardew's going nowhere so it's irrelevant.

No you wouldn't.

If it sped up Ashleys exit I certainly would.