Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Different season, different players, same problems, what's the common denominator? Oh yeah, it's not Pardews fault, his hands are tied. Nothing's going to change with this absolute plank in charge. Unless we get luck and sign someone who's going to come in and give us that "magic" we're really going to struggle this year.

Surely this will be the season that when we collapse as per usual people will realise Pardew is the problem as at least everyone seems to be under the delusional that we've spent some money.

Surely this will be the season that when we collapse as per usual people will realise Pardew is the problem as at least everyone seems to be under the delusional that we've spent some money.

Yeah I find it all extremely bemusing that the press have been banging the "big spenders Newcastle" drum, "Ashley has answered his critics", "dark horses Newcastle", "lots of exciting new attacking options" :lol:

Yeah I find it all extremely bemusing that the press have been banging the "big spenders Newcastle" drum, "Ashley has answered his critics", "dark horses Newcastle", "lots of exciting new attacking options" :lol:

The story will soon change when we slump, for some reason Saint Pardew gets an easy ride in the mainstream press.

Guest Geordiesned

It's a shame he'll scrape a win next game, another game without scoring would make things interesting.

In no way a foregone conclusion with this twat.

Pardew is part of the problem, but not buying players to a particular game plan is the other half of it. The longer we keep buying value or players for any position cause their contracts are running out, the team will never feel like a team as there is clearly little aforethought.

Look at today.

We didn't have a proper striker (finisher) on the park, no wingers (I see Cabella as a loose forward can play either side)...a rookie left back and one proper CD. The mf holding players Anita and Collback are too similar and Sissoko (I still have no idea what his best positon is)...If he's meant to be supporting the striker he doesn't do it, he can't play on the wing as he can't cross etc...

Gouff who should be a bit part player in any PL season has become a regular and I have no idea where he was meant to be playing. He might be that rare bird that defends, mops up everywhere and is on hand to fluff one chance a game.. :aww:

Yours confused.

P.

Guest Geordiesned

This could go in a few threads so Mods feel free to move it or create a new "I spoke to a complete mong" thread.

I met a mate tonight for a bite to eat and a few drinks who I hadn't seen in a while; he lives in York and rarely heads back up here. I should have known it was a bad decision as I was sober having been over in Cumbria and he'd been out all day. Anyway, he was mortal, as was his brother and was a bit of an embarrassment. I won't go into that though as it was a lad who was out with them (a mate of my mate's brother) who is the reason for the post.

I was sat next to him in the restaurant and we started chatting about the match. I hadn't seen any of it having been doing family stuff today but had since read match reports, the match thread on here, etc.

The next 5 minutes were purely about the match but then he moved onto Pardew and later Ashley. Before I even go into his views I can tell you that I'm not a violent person but I really had to restrain myself from picking up a fork and ramming it into his eyeball!

The usual bullshit clichés were trotted out:

"Pardew's hands are tied"

"If Ashley hadn't come along we'd have done a Leeds or a Portsmouth"

...but the delusional fucker went further.

Apparently Ashley "probably" did do due diligence and the reports/quotes/etc that he didn't "can't be believed".

"Ashley has been very clever in transferring the debt to himself so he doesn't have to pay interest to te bank."

I pointed out that he in all likelihood wouldn't have bought us in the first place if he had in actual fact carried out due diligence. I'm wrong apparently as this lad " refuses to believe that Ashley would gamble" on something like that despite the fact that he's a FUCKING GAMBLER!

Back to Pardew's hands being tied: apparently the 2nd half of last season was purely down to Cabaye's sale. Obviously I called "bullshit" on this as blaming the results on the loss of one player was completely nonsensical and showed up the ineptitude of the manager. But no, again I'm wrong as Cabaye was "that good".

I stopped even answering back now and prayed everyone would eat up quickly so I could get out of there. He still proceeded to talk absolute shite for another 15/20 minutes though, telling me all about Pardew's attacking football and how the "only" difference between us and Man City was that Aguero's shot last week came back to him from Krul allowing him to score whereas De Jong's today didn't.

Oh and I should mention that this lad owns his own business so 'apparently' is meant to be intelligent!

Fucking window licking wanker!

Pardew said: “A lot of our new offensive players are trying too hard. We need to have that super confidence in front of goal. I am sure there are goals in this team. It doesn’t over-concern me. I thought we had control today, particularly the second half where we absolutely dominated but couldn’t find the moment.”

Over-concerns the shit out of me.

Guest Geordiesned

God almighty some some of the comments on anything posted by the NUFC page on fb. I literally can't believe he has so much support.

I've just bitten. Fucking morons.

Impossible job.

It is an impossible job that bit is true.  It's only impossible for him though because he's a shite manager, a better manager wouldn't find the job impossible in the way our limited manager does.

Wouldn't it be nice if our next league game against Palace and Palace have got a new manager- Pardew? Heck, if there is a clause saying we must let Palace win, I would take it as long as this dancing dickhead is gone.

God almighty some some of the comments on anything posted by the NUFC page on fb. I literally can't believe he has so much support.

So so so weird, I mean proper mental. It's not he's even a nice bloke or somebody you'd naturally feel a bit of sympathy for. He's one of the most blatant wankers in the game.

:lol: at Sned, can just imagine him absolutely seething.