Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would someone better do a better job though?

Jesus Christ :lol:

Seriously, how far do you have to be up Alan Pardews arse to post this sentence with a straight face?

It's a reasonable question. I think we'd struggle to find a better manager who would work under the restrictions placed on Pardew and meet Ashley's liking.

"Restrictions". There'd be tons of managers who'd give their right bollock to work with that squad and manage the players we've signed the last 3-4 years.

many would but they're ones all at clubs with tight finances or in lower leagues that doesn't actually mean a better manager would want to work for Ashley.

it depends how you define better. There is probably quite a few managers in lower divisions who could do better given half a chance. Yes men with football brains perhaps.

We're going to need some examples.

Seriously, how far do you have to be up Alan Pardews arse to post this sentence with a straight face?

It's a reasonable question. I think we'd struggle to find a better manager who would work under the restrictions placed on Pardew and meet Ashley's liking.

"Restrictions". There'd be tons of managers who'd give their right bollock to work with that squad and manage the players we've signed the last 3-4 years. 

"and meets Ashley's liking".

Quite crucial that bit. The idea that we sack Pardew and instantly upgrade is plain f***ing wrong, particularly if what I've been told about our first choice replacement should Pardew leave is true  :pardsgrin:

Well someone needs to at least ask the question - what have you been told? The upper end of the possibles may be  someone like Di Matteo, although as I type that I'm riddled with doubt because he's a bit foreign. I'm guessing that the lower end might include Kinnear but also the likes of O'Leary, Curbishley, or maybe another attempt to capture Geordie hearts with Lee Clark? Gonna tell us what you heard? 

many would but they're ones all at clubs with tight finances or in lower leagues that doesn't actually mean a better manager would want to work for Ashley.

it depends how you define better. There is probably quite a few managers in lower divisions who could do better given half a chance. Yes men with football brains perhaps.

We're going to need some examples.

Martinez, Laudrup, Pocettino, Poyet to name a few.

Quite crucial that bit. The idea that we sack Pardew and instantly upgrade is plain f***ing wrong, particularly if what I've been told about our first choice replacement should Pardew leave is true  :pardsgrin:

Well someone needs to at least ask the question - what have you been told? The upper end of the possibles may be  someone like Di Matteo, although as I type that I'm riddled with doubt because he's a bit foreign. I'm guessing that the lower end might include Kinnear but also the likes of O'Leary, Curbishley, or maybe another attempt to capture Geordie hearts with Lee Clark? Gonna tell us what you heard?

I've heard a 'dirty' name mentioned too..........

Thanks for giving me no out this weekend therefore ensuring I have to pretend to be interested in s**** that ain't football Alan this weekend you utter bellend.

I received an e-mail from the FA yesterday, it read "Why not your club this year?" and "Every fan, player and manager dreams of lifiting The FA Cup..."

"Dirty" you say?

:pards:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Restrictions :lol:

Have you seen our team? some restriction that.

Why do you keep crying about the transfer policy then?

Guest Haris Vuckic

That was a joke like.

However the way it's been interpreted by some makes sense. I can't see managers tripping over themselves to work under Joe Kinnear or an owner that doesn't back his managers in the market.

"Dirty" you say?

:pards:

Ha ha ha! There's a pun in there mate! Well, there is in my world :-)

Guest bimpy474

So who it is or dont fucking bother. Going to lose your job or get your head kicked in if you reveal it, no ?.

Then say so and stop being a fucking retard. Fucking hate i know........something lalalalaaalaalala......................fuck off fuckface.

Guest bimpy474

Calm the fuck down :lol:

Paully's hints make it pretty bloody obvious who it is.

Then just fucking so say, massive cock teasing puff :lol:

So who it is or dont f***ing bother. Going to lose your job or get your head kicked in if you reveal it, no ?.

Then say so and stop being a f***ing retard. f***ing hate i know........something lalalalaaalaalala......................f*** off fuckface.

Fancy a fuck, pet?

Guest bimpy474

So who it is or dont f***ing bother. Going to lose your job or get your head kicked in if you reveal it, no ?.

Then say so and stop being a f***ing retard. f***ing hate i know........something lalalalaaalaalala......................f*** off fuckface.

Fancy a fuck, pet?

That posted sounded funny in my head as i typed it :lol:

Thanks for giving me no out this weekend therefore ensuring I have to pretend to be interested in s**** that ain't football Alan this weekend you utter bellend.

I received an e-mail from the FA yesterday, it read "Why not your club this year?" and "Every fan, player and manager dreams of lifiting The FA Cup..."

Maybe Pardew dreams of it too. Evidently he just happens to lack the personal and professional integrity to try and win it in case he pisses Mike off, thus getting himself sacked and walking away with loads of money and his head held high.

Wanker.