Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we had a good manager, I wouldn't want to see him sacked over that.

Would a good manager head butt an opposing player?

Seems like a daft question when you write it down like.

You'd hope he'd make a better job of it than Pardew.

Still can't believe this actually happened! Is there any precedent for this happening in English football?

Honestly man, who the fuck in their right mind does that - the cunt should be sectioned.

Again, this isn't an office working situation. You're talking about a sport that has been filled with moments of daft 'violence' since its inception, the precedent has been set. If two managers can scuffle on a touchline (Moyes and Mancini, for example), managers can properly nut their own players after matches and players can kick fans etc. then why is this event so drastic? Cabaye pushed a ball boy at Everton 2 years ago, should he have been sacked?

The situation doesn't matter, he was at work and he's nutted an opposition player.

Still can't believe this actually happened! Is there any precedent for this happening in English football?

Honestly man, who the f*** in their right mind does that - the c*** should be sectioned.

Somebody said Di Canio had done it.

I don't want him sacked I want him ground into a fine powder and blasted into fucking space. I held this opinion of him his morning though so my vote doesn't count really.

Should Pardew be sacked for .....[insert literally any reason here]..............?

Erm, yes. Yes I do.

Guest chicken little

sack him for the headbutt, hire him back, then sack him again for being an incorrigible turd.

I know most want him gone but there's the old saying 'be careful what you wish for'.

Pardew is not perfect, but look where Newcastle are in the league, the danger is who would replace him.

Everyone would all have a first choice, some big name or personal favourite, Laudrup I bet would be high on a lot of people's list and there would be a host of other names.

But... we all know it would end up someone like Dennis Wise or Alan Curbishley.

Is it better the devil you know?

Alot of people saying he should be sacked, at last pundits see things our way.

thing is not for his role as manager on that front the majority feel is doing a good job.

Dfgbnnjdhhggdgbjgtdhfhdhghgffhgghf

I know most want him gone but there's the old saying 'be careful what you wish for'.

Pardew is not perfect, but look where Newcastle are in the league, the danger is who would replace him.

Everyone would all have a first choice, some big name or personal favourite, Laudrup I bet would be high on a lot of people's list and there would be a host of other names.

But... we all know it would end up someone like Dennis Wise or Alan Curbishley.

Is it better the devil you know?

We know this devil couldn't heat up a curry though.