Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Face hates Pardew so much he makes fucking compilation videos to highlight how Alan Hanson and Robbie Savage might be going slightly over the top with their criticism of him after he'd just nutted a player a few hours earlier.

The world cup studio could be tense :D

I like the bit where he taps a linesman on the shoulder for a £20k fine and a ban and they say it's an example of his temper.  No worse than Meyler on him, but Meyler has done nowt wrong.  They're barmy man.

Jesus fucking christ man. HE'S A MANAGER.  :lol:

I like the bit where he taps a linesman on the shoulder for a £20k fine and a ban and they say it's an example of his temper.  No worse than Meyler on him, but Meyler has done nowt wrong.  They're barmy man.

Yeah.  They're barmy.

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy 21m

Thought Poyet's embrace for Pellegrini gracious & fitting. Good to have these South Americans around to show us how managers should behave

:rolleyes:

"Honestly officer, I just nudged him in the head"

I genuinely wonder if some people can hear themselves sometimes ffs :lol:

On the other hand do you think someone would be arrested for it? Unless it was a really petty. jobsworth police officer I reckon he would have in and told them to calm down.

"Honestly officer, I just nudged him in the head"

I genuinely wonder if some people can hear themselves sometimes ffs :lol:

On the other hand do you think someone would be arrested for it? Unless it was a really petty. jobsworth police officer I reckon he would have in and told them to calm down.

If it were seen, you'd 100% get arrested for it. A push in the chest is enough to arrest for common assault if someone makes a complaint.

Not that I'm saying he should have been. Just sacked. Immediately. And not for that.

That's fuck all to do with whether there was any provocation and whether the provocaton was more or less violent than on the linesman.

Of course he's held to a higher standard, but you can't say one fella is blameless and another needs anger management off similar pushes, whoever has done them.

If it were seen, you'd 100% get arrested for it. A push in the chest is enough to arrest for common assault if someone makes a complaint.

Not that I'm saying he should have been. Just sacked. Immediately. And not for that.

I've seen somebody get arrested for breach of the peace because he was arguing with somebody in public, he didn't even put a finger on the other person but was found guilty of it at court.

That's f*** all to do with whether there was any provocation and whether the provocaton was more or less violent than on the linesman.

Of course he's held to a higher standard, but you can't say one fella is blameless and another needs anger management off similar pushes, whoever has done them.

The two situations are different, the player was running for the ball and pushed Pardew.  Pardew pushed the linesman for no reason other than he felt like it.

That's fuck all to do with whether there was any provocation and whether the provocaton was more or less violent than on the linesman.

It's Hanson and Savage man. They're shit pundits :lol:

I can see why you would attack their daft uttering like, they're an easy target.

Football has turned soft as fuck, not just this but Remy, the Vertonghen one the other day, Reina on Perch etc..

Obviously these players (and our moronic manager) should know better but it still seems so pathetic.

Any employment law people out there? Does the formal warning he was given make it easier to sack him without any compo should he step out of line again?

Yes. Multiple breaches of contract.

Any employment law people out there? Does the formal warning he was given make it easier to sack him without any compo should he step out of line again?

Yup.

Yes. Multiple breaches of contract.

:megusta:

They will have a disciplinary procedure which probably has 3 stages before the sack, a verbal warning, written and final written warning.  He could have been disciplined at any stage because of the severity of the offence, he could have been peddled for gross misconduct. If he's been given a warning he would have to do something else to get sacked so it's not really easier to sack him and the warning will only last for so long.

I'd think it would be pretty difficult to keep your cool as a manager sometimes. There are going to be times you get super fired up about shit. I'd not take well to be shoved by a player, either. No excuse for head butting somebody, though. Pardew's clearly brain sick.