Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The trouble is in the great scheme of things 10 games is pretty meaningless other than a slight risk to our top 10 position, which is a slight commercial issue.

However more than 10 games is a punishment for us and Pardew should go.

The club should offer to begin the suspension right away, the risk is that it drags on for months and Pardew gets 4 games this season 5 games next season which is again an unacceptable punishment for the club.

Basically if I was owner Pardew would be on gardening leave.

I think its gonna be longer than 10 matches like. Or that may just be wishful thinking.

One problem I forsee is that JC aint much calmer. Neither is woodman. Feck, can see our entire coaching staff banished to the stands. Big mike will have to sit in dugout. :-)

I think its gonna be longer than 10 matches like. Or that may just be wishful thinking.

One problem I forsee is that JC aint much calmer. Neither is woodman. Feck, can see our entire coaching staff banished to the stands. Big mike will have to sit in dugout. :-)

We should bring back Joe as caretaker.

Guest reefatoon

Come on, just sack the useless cunt already, so we can all go out and celebrate. I have the bubbly chilling in the fridge.

Guest chopey

Lets face it, the FA could give Pardew a stadium ban for the rest of the season and Ashley still wouldn't sack him.

BBC look north just said that pardew is "one of this country's best managers"

Wat

He is.

That says more about the quality and quantity of decent English managers than anything else mind.

Edit: What Semtex said.

Headbutting someone is a ramp up from simply pushing someone too. It's in proportion imo.

He's bang out of order and just about everyone agrees what he did was disgraceful and deserves a massive punishment. Just about everyone...

Eh? I'd say Ince's actions were considerably worse than Pardews nuzzle if anything. A fuck sight more aggressive for a start.

This has been blown out of proportion ,yes he was wrong it was mad but with the media witchhunt now any other club would have no option but to sack him. Any other manager with any common sense would probably resign now as well as his situation is untenable. Ashley doesn't give a shit what people think and neither does Pardew so hell be here irrespective of the action taken, short of him being exiled from England for 10 years.