Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Kammy - I had a good chat with 'Pards' yesterday, who's promised never to make that same mistake again

Fucking hell Pardew man, this kind of thrashing is the norm now, it wasn't a one off, it's a constant mistake that happens again and again you fucking greasy faced useless cunt.

How in the holy fuck u can blame Ben Arfa for yesterday is beyond belief. Sure u can say he didn't create anything but that's because we barely touched the ball as a team. Southampton closed down relentlessly and as usual we panicked. Mbiwa had a shocker and it's not Ben Arfa's fault Mapou couldn't hold a defensive line with the rest.

The whole  team should get told off for that performance, not picking on one player who did no worse than others just so it can suit your agenda

Kammy - I had a good chat with 'Pards' yesterday, who's promised never to make that same mistake again

Fucking hell Pardew man, this kind of thrashing is the norm now, it wasn't a one off, it's a constant mistake that happens again and again you fucking greasy faced useless cunt.

He says shit like that every time we get hammered, its his "I'm never drinking again, honest! Oh it's Gary's birthday next week? Okay after that I'm never drinking again, seriously!".

How in the holy fuck u can blame Ben Arfa for yesterday is beyond belief. Sure u can say he didn't create anything but that's because we barely touched the ball as a team. Southampton closed down relentlessly and as usual we panicked. Mbiwa had a shocker and it's not Ben Arfa's fault Mapou couldn't hold a defensive line with the rest.

The whole  team should get told off for that performance, not picking on one player who did no worse than others just so it can suit your agenda

It'll soon be accepted wisdom that Ben Arfa was noticeably disgraceful yesterday, same as it is that he was at Everton earlier in the season.

Guest reefatoon

Well he used Europe and we banished that, now it's all Ben Arfa, so he will be the next thing banished.  Running out of things fast, he is going to need a new scapegoat brought in this summer.

Ben Arfa is being set up to take the blame.

Saying as he hadnt started in a while now, it was pretty idiotic to start him at Southampton away and expect him to set the world alight, unless of course like you mention, you want somebody to shoulder the blame.

he used the mid-week game as an excuse, i would not be surprised after the man united game if he came out and said they were better than us because they had a mid week game and had more fitness than us. 

So he's totally and utterly s*** then, yeah?

I'm not sure yet, the jury is out until some of the Pardew supporters come into the thread and give a verdict.

Yeah the other side of the debate needs to be heard IMO.

We're all probably just blinded by our hatred for Pardew tbh. We could use a level-headed opinion like Ian's, or an objective, analytical appraisal from HappyFace or Brett.

Give some balance to the debate IMHO.

:thup: