Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The energy level of our team was low."

"What we made a point is, all our fans travelled down.  It's just not good enough.  We need to care more and show more belief."

"It looked like we was energyless."

"We definitely won't pick up a point if we play like that."

"We need to try and find a formula because it's not working, we're not threatening the goal and the other team pick up on that."

:lol: The energy thing.  It's because we played on Tuesday night then.

"What we made the point of, all our fans have travelled down here, it's just not good enough - that performance.

Some sentence structure that.

Just typed it as I heard it, you yank imbecile.

"What we made the point of, all our fans have travelled down here, it's just not good enough - that performance.

Some sentence structure that.

Just typed it as I heard it, you yank imbecile.

:lol: thought it was a direct quote. Mucho apols hombré.

Guest Dontooner

Looking forward to the dog fight we face next year without , Remy, Cabaye and HBA when he finally decides to leave.

Truely struggle to see where our goals are coming from without individual brilliance.

Would love to hear his reasoning for starting HBA and then hauling him off when he could have justifiably taken off mist of the team. Unless something was said it makes little sense. Starting him away at Soton was hanging him out to dry.

Wonder if MA was bothered about what he saw today -  nah, he couldn't give a shit, we're safe and the travelling fans humiliated. Job done.

"We need to try and find a formula because it's not working, we're not threatening the goal and the other team pick up on that."

You need to get more than one player in the opposition penalty area for that to happen Alan. You could try watching a video of Pochettino's set up if you missed it first time round.

Would love to hear his reasoning for starting HBA and then hauling him off when he could have justifiably taken off mist of the team. Unless something was said it makes little sense. Starting him away at Soton was hanging him out to dry.

Wonder if MA was bothered about what he saw today -  nah, he couldn't give a shit, we're safe and the travelling fans humiliated. Job done.

You've answered your own question.

Reminds me of the 5th season when everyone wanted him in instead of Obertan.

Waited three months then picked him against Man City (a), Man Utd (a), Chelsea (h). Dragged him off at half time in the third game then dropped him for the next game against Norwich.

Wonder if MA was bothered about what he saw today -  nah, he couldn't give a s***, we're safe and the travelling fans humiliated. Job done.

Waited three months then picked him against Man City (a), Man Utd (a), Chelsea (h) then dropped him for the next game against Norwich.

:lol:

Waited three months then picked him against Man City (a), Man Utd (a), Chelsea (h). Dragged him off at half time in the third game then dropped him for the next game against Norwich.

:lol: That was ridiculous.  Then he barely featured until he got himself into the first team with that cameo against the mackems.  Even though he'd won us the game against Bolton around Christmas.

I'm absolutely miffed by people that say he managed Ben Arfa impeccably that season.

Surely we can't be any worse if we didn't have a manager, and just had the players figuring things out themselves.

If we had any leadership on the pitch at all apart from Mike fucking Williamson I'd agree.

Surely we can't be any worse if we didn't have a manager, and just had the players figuring things out themselves.

If we had any leadership on the pitch at all apart from Mike fucking Williamson I'd agree.

Bad players don't always make bad managers though, and Mike looks like a well-educated man.

If we had better players we could put John Carver in charge, what difference would it make?