Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Following our 0-3 defeat to Everton.

"I'm pleased because it gives me access to the dressing room, which I like to operate in and I like to think I have some influence in. I'm looking forward to being back in a changing room that I know well.  In terms of my own standing in the game I need to make sure that with the experience I have got, I use it in the right manner. I'll be focusing on that and making sure that the team's winning mentality doesn't drop off."

Next 2 results.

0-4.

0-4.

:lol:

So this guy is being brought on, just so he can be the fall guy for these losses.

Ben Arfa should flat out refuse to come on then. Simple. He can easily explain to he press that he's being brought on with the game already out of hand, and being blamed for the losses anyway.

This is incomprehensible.

From .com..

Here's the record that has seen Hughton sacked:

Chris Hughton's last fourteen games: 13 points

(7 losses, 4 draws, 3 wins. 10 goals for, 20 against)

Here's the record that will see Pardew get a bonus:

Alan Pardew's last fourteen games: 13 points

(9 defeats, 1 draw, 4 wins. 9 goals for, 27 against)

“We are a bit worried about Gouff.  That is why we took him off.  We needed him in and around the team, he obviously offers us some goals.”

Gouffran last scored on Boxing Day, 15 games without a goal.

“We are a bit worried about Gouff.  That is why we took him off.  We needed him in and around the team, he obviously offers us some goals.”

Gouffran last scored on Boxing Day, 15 games without a goal.

We gave him 9 minutes rest as well. :lol:

Just popping in to say some of the hate over the past few pages has been way, way over the top, bordering on psychotic TBH.

Do you never read some of the posts..? Has it escaped your notice that under your hero, we have lost 19 games in the PL by 3 goals or more...that we have been turned over by the Mackems more times in succession than for many years...that we look a total shambles with a team of international players..that Pardew has been fired by 3 erstwhile PL clubs, none of which can hold a candle to the size of NUFC...that the owner and Pardew tell blatant lies to the fans..etc etc etc..??

And you wonder why people are somewhat p---ed off..!?

Do you never read some of the posts..? Has it escaped your notice that under your hero, we have lost 19 games in the PL by 3 goals or more...that we have been turned over by the Mackems more times in succession than for many years...that we look a total shambles with a team of international players..that Pardew has been fired by 3 erstwhile PL clubs, none of which can hold a candle to the size of NUFC...that the owner and Pardew tell blatant lies to the fans..etc etc etc..??

And you wonder why people are somewhat p---ed off..!?

He's taking the p*ss.  :lol:

The fraud before Man U.

“There are a lot of excuses for us, but the excuses are irrelevant.  We’re at home, we’re Newcastle United and we’ve got a team that’s good enough. We’ve got to try and win the game.”

The fraud after Man U.

“The most important thing is the injuries have had a real impact on the team. You do not have to be a genius to work that out."

Just popping in to say some of the hate over the past few pages has been way, way over the top, bordering on psychotic TBH.

:lol: I love this guy. Always gets bites as well.

Currently having an argument with another NUFC fan and an Arsenal fan on another forum about Pardew, Ben Arfa, Mbiwa etc.  According to the NUFC fan, Mbiwa is complete shite and that Pardew has treated Ben Arfa correctly.  The Arsenal fan has labelled Debuchy as a terrible defender.  I actually can't be arsed to argue this anymore.