Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good to see the all the hard work in training is helping the process of scoring goals :thup:

We had no chance of scoring as soon as they got the first. It's impossible to score if you don't get the first goal. Give him chance FFS!

He's finished. Think Ashley will sack him before the season ends.

What gives you that impression? We've been on runs just as bad as this, and there was the whole headbutt thing he got through no bother.

Ashley must be shitting himself that this run of losses is continuing. Where would he ever find a more wiling yes man?

Doesn't want to ruin a young lad's development by starting him in a game

:pardsgrin:

Brings him on with 20 minutes left when chasing the game and plays him out of position

:pards:

What gives you that impression? We've been on runs just as bad as this, and there was the whole headbutt thing he got through no bother.

If Ashley truly didn't care about fan reaction, why hide anything. The talking up the finances, trying to justify the sports direct advertising, hiring the PR guy Caulkin mentioned etc. There's a reason he's doing it.

If it turns against Pardew enough he won't last, its just about how much is enough for Ashley.

Guest palnese

The fans and players have turned on him. That's usually the end for managers.

:yao:

Guest firetotheworks

It'll still only be lack of revenue from T.V, match days and the serious threat again of relegation that would have Ashley twitching imo. Granted that he won't give a shit about what we think, chant, what's said in the press etc. But if what we think and chant transpires into not going to matches, buying his shit, then along with the threat of relegation and us not being on T.V because we're shit, along with everything else. It could be a case of it all adding up to him being sacked rather than those things not being cared about.

It comes to something when our only hope of getting rid of him is through sabotage.

Guest neesy111

If City beat Sunderland, we'll be the only team not to take off points off sunderland apparently.  Pardew that.

The fans and players have turned on him. That's usually the end for managers.

:yao:

That's the key difference that makes me hopeful he'll go. I might be talking shit but I can't remember Pardew out chants before, even in the worst parts of last season.

Harry_Raymond ‏@HarryRaymond97  42s

Is it all Pardew's fault? Absolutely not. The blame is on him  for the manor of our last 5 defeats but a lot of injuries has cost us. #NUFC

Marcus Shearer ‏@marcusshearer1  1m

What the hell's Pardew meant to do when his fat prick of an owner sells the players & doesn't invest in replacements nor a team? #AshleyOut

Emerson A. Storrs ‏@EmersonAStorrs  1m

@harvey_dodds @nufcfans I agree Harvey. Not a single player can put the ball in the net without Remy, how can Pardew be blamed for that?

http://i45.tinypic.com/do72uo.jpg

Harry_Raymond ‏@HarryRaymond97  42s

Is it all Pardew's fault? Absolutely not. The blame is on him  for the manor of our last 5 defeats but a lot of injuries has cost us. #NUFC

Marcus Shearer ‏@marcusshearer1  1m

What the hell's Pardew meant to do when his fat prick of an owner sells the players & doesn't invest in replacements nor a team? #AshleyOut

Emerson A. Storrs ‏@EmersonAStorrs  1m

@harvey_dodds @nufcfans I agree Harvey. Not a single player can put the ball in the net without Remy, how can Pardew be blamed for that?

http://i45.tinypic.com/do72uo.jpg

Mongs

It's St James that needs to turn. Hopefully the stand made by those magnificent fans today will inspire our home crowd. If nothing else it will make Fatso uncomfortable when he watches the game on telly.