Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love it, let's hope the nationals pick up on this, the tide has definitely turned, as bad as it is a loss is the best result we could have hoped for today, turning the screw. I just hope the fat man sits up and takes note.

A large campaign to get rid of him is likely to backfire somewhat. Ashley really isn't the type of guy who gets pressured into doing something- it'll strengthen his resolve. We have to hope for results to continue to be bad- maybe if we lost every game until the end of year and west ham knocked us out of the top 10, we might have a hope.

I'm glad the penny has finally dropped that's a fantastic back page.

Its just a shame it took pardew to criticise them directly before getting fully on board.

Smacks of sour grapes

Who cares?  I'll settle for sour grapes.

I'm glad the penny has finally dropped that's a fantastic back page.

Its just a shame it took pardew to criticise them directly before getting fully on board.

Smacks of sour grapes

Who cares?  I'll settle for sour grapes.

So will I.

Just makes the papers look like folks that's all

Who are the 10 professionals who, according to Pardew, we were apparently missing today? We had to change our tactics because of their absence but I can't think past Debuchy, Santon and Remy.

Some decent coaches, the injured players, the lads we didn't sign and he rest are imaginary. Makes perfect sense man.

Just got in and looked through the thread.  ;D

Everything went pretty much how I'd hoped...another defeat along with a ridiculous team selection, tactics and of course excuses making his position even worse. But this time he's outdone himself by blaming the local press, thick fuck that he is.  :lol: Lets hope the heat continues to get turned up until he's forced out.

What did he say about the press? Seems ill advised.

Said the local press haven't helped by writing negative stuff, which has helped get more negativity in the stands. With a bit of luck, that's actually true and the Chronicle's - et al - heelturn since the ban has started to pay off.