Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's so much like Frank Abignale Jr it's unbelievable. Pretending to be a football manager and just lying about absolutely everything.

:lol: Yeah, the difference being that he thinks he's this intelligent, ascended human, when in reality he's a cheap suit wearing bad skin prick.

He's so much like Frank Abignale Jr it's unbelievable. Pretending to be a football manager and just lying about absolutely everything.

Abignale has charm, charisma, and was successful in pulling off his cons, Pardew isn't. Pardew is more like Charles Ponzi.

Guest firetotheworks

Abignale has charm, charisma, and was successful in pulling off his cons, Pardew isn't. Pardew is more like Charles Ponzi.

Not that it really matters like, but I disagree. If I'd meant Ponzi I would have said Ponzi.

Reminds me of that South Park where they were trying to lose in the Little League playoffs.

:lol:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/baller1225/905_trashtalkin-3.jpg

''..I thought this was America...''

Daily fucking mail, do your research you bunch of fucktards:

Maybe so, but a quick look at the table shows Newcastle comfortably in the top 10. There hasn’t even been the hint of a relegation battle all season.

OK, it’s another trophyless season, but that has been the case since 1969.

Overall Pardew has done a good job in just over four years at the club, a stint which incredibly makes him the second longest serving manager in the Premier League behind Arsene Wenger.

I would suggest the Toon Army put their foot on the ball, be more patient with Pards and be careful what they wish for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2603213/THE-FOOTBALL-GRAPEVINE-Arsenal-join-hunt-Lukaku-cost-spirals-40m-Spurs-look-sell-flop-Lamela-Italy-half-price-paid.html

Muppets!

is that sunday sun back page real listing all the losses and the apology thing?

It still didn't have enough room to list the other loss to the mackems this season.

It was making reference to 2014 specifically, I think.

Has anyone actually blamed local press before??

To be honest, I found the arrogance of the club a little unsettling when they banned them originally and even more so that they still expect them to tiptoe round the facts. Why the f*** should they you utter bellends.

Though the thought of Pards just ignoring them like a petulant child is a little amusing  :lol:

Has anyone actually blamed local press before??

He's screwed himself by doing it. A couple of results before the end of the season and they may have relented, especially if we start next season well and do some business in the summer. Now he's actually came out and blamed them there will be no stopping them now, they will be on at him every step of the way now until he's gone.

Don't understand his tactics at all against stoke.

He starts with 3-5-2, a system that will fit Ben Arfa in the hole, but places Gouffran in there instead. But when Ben Arfa does come on, the system is totally changed again to one that doesn't fit him at all....

I was one for stability but I really do want him out now.

The day he leaves this club will be a joyous one. I can actually see the town being busy with celebration parties everywhere.

I don't think I've ever hated a human being this much. If I had a gun with one bullet and had the choice of any fucker in the world I wouldn't hesitate to end this cunts life. Total waste of oxygen.

I gave up going to watch the team I love because of Ashley and this prick after years of spending my every hour thinking about the club, the game at the weekend, how we would set up etc. Now it's just, meh. Utterly devastating.

There's a shitload of football fans who don't understand the importance of a good manager and think it's all down to players. For these people, a manager who doesn't buy the players, like Pardew, basically has a completely free pass for life.

Only have to look at Man United to see what a difference a manager can make. Baffles me how people give Pardew a free pass like you say.

Everton too. For ten years they've been a very solid, functional good but rather dull team. Mainly the same players still there and a year later they're giving Arsenal (and us) a complete arse-kicking.

They've been doing that to us (and a few of the big sides) for years, to be honest.

Yeah, no they haven't.

Ah yeah they have.

Haven't you seen Moye's glorious 0 from 47 record away at Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2541555/Chelsea-v-Manchester-United-David-Moyes-never-won-away-match-four-Jose-Mourinho-unbeaten-home.html

Moyes' Everton sides regularly beat us with ease and won plenty of games against bigger sides. A few against City, 3 against Liverpool and a couple against Chelsea in particular stick out. To suggest they've been transformed is guff. They've just been made better, and with better players.

Have those two on radio newcastle changed their tune or are they still terrified of being banned too?

I listened to some of the show on there yesterday and was incredulous. They were comparing us to Liverpool and everton and making out that if we only spent a bit more we'd be in their position.  Knackers.