Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“The second question to Mike after he’d told me (about the deal) was: ‘How am I going to win a trophy?’ Because that’s what I want to do here.

“I don’t want to be finishing seventh or eight every year, and he knows that. He knows what I am like.

“Mike knows me, he knows I have fallen out with chairmen before – that’s because I want to win things.

:lol: Man, this is absolute f***ing gold.

I might ring in Total sport tonight, to quote that. :)

Just seen this, fucking hell man :lol:

Its strange that it seems like its the FA cup hes not fussed with.

We've gone out to Blackburn 4-3 (Scored 3 after 90 mins), Man utd & Man City in the league cup. Not that bad.

In the FA cup you're looking at Brighton twice & Cardiff. Just rubbish.

Out of curiousity how does he reach this 10 senoir players s***?

Remy, Debuchy, Marv, Santon, Sissoko?

Is he genuinely trying to pass Sammy, Good, Obertan, Raylor and probably Jonas off as the rest?  :lol:

Don't forget Cabaye.

Actually i bet he was using him rather than Jonas :lol:

He wasn't using anybody, he lied and as usual a liar was found out.  He was put on the spot and clearly said the first thing that came into his head, this time his lie was obvious without even having to think about it. He lies about injuries, he lies about Europe, he lies about him having a winning mentality, he lies about how Cabaye going is the reason we're shit, he lies about him being positive and he lies about front foot football and other things.

Out of curiousity how does he reach this 10 senoir players s***?

Remy, Debuchy, Marv, Santon, Sissoko?

Is he genuinely trying to pass Sammy, Good, Obertan, Raylor and probably Jonas off as the rest?  :lol:

Don't forget Cabaye.

Actually i bet he was using him rather than Jonas :lol:

He wasn't using anybody, he lied and as usual a liar was found out.  He was put on the spot and clearly said the first thing that came into his head, this time his lie was obvious without even having to think about it. He lies about injuries, he lies about Europe, he lies about him having a winning mentality, he lies about how Cabaye going is the reason we're s***, he lies about him being positive and he lies about front foot football and other things.

Exactly this.

"We've got 3 or 4 back in the training ground. Remy and Debuchy are back in training and Sissoko is running."

"Swansea are a great footballing side. They keep the ball and frustrate you. We have to be patient and take our chances"

"I hope the fans give the team a great backing. I hope we can put in a performance that helps because it goes hand in hand"

Guest firetotheworks

"We've got 3 or 4 back in the training ground. Remy and Debuchy are back in training and Sissoko is running."

"Swansea are a great footballing side. They keep the ball and frustrate you. We have to be patient and take our chances"

"I hope the fans give the team a great backing. I hope we can put in a performance that helps because it goes hand in hand"

We'll play on the counter and try and nick a goal. If we do, we'll then hold on for dear life. Also, the sky is blue.

I hope I can make it across the border.

I hope to see my friend and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope.

I hope I can make it across the border.

I hope to see my friend and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

"They keep the ball and frustrate you. We have to be patient and take our chances"

:lol: sums the fucking muppet up that does. Yeah, lets not work on keeping the ball ourselves and frustrating them, we'll just be patient instead, all the great teams do that.

He loves to talk about the opposition.

"They keep the ball and frustrate you. We have to be patient and take our chances"

:lol: sums the f***ing muppet up that does. Yeah, lets not work on keeping the ball ourselves and frustrating them, we'll just be patient instead, all the great teams do that.

Whoah whoah whoah. We have to play to our strengths and we're well aware in all fairness to Pardew, that keeping the ball, scoring or defending aren't our strengths.

I hope we get ruined. This is Gary Monk's Swansea by the way. This guy only just stepped off the pitch and into the manager's position, and he already sounds scared of him.

Pardew is the absolute lowest of the low. Honestly feel like he may well be the worst manager in the league.

I detest Allardyce like you wouldn't believe, but at least he never sounded like such a pathetic loser.

I mean this tlak must actually give other team's a lift!

Cunt. Making it sound as if the booing is for the team not him :lol:

c***. Making it sound as if the booing is for the team not him :lol:

That's how I see it too. And if we lose, he can blame the fans again.

Cunt. Making it sound as if the booing is for the team not him :lol:

Dedicate wins to Mike Ashley, blame players for defeat and ask fans to give you more backing #daretopardew

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a list of the records this clown has broken? Positive and negative records.

Just want to have more firepower with anyone who tries to defend him.