Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martinez has already bettered any points total Moyes managed at Everton, and there's 3 games left. He's also already managed more away wins against the top teams than Moyes managed. And his team play much better football. Pretty impressive stuff imo.

Good luck to him. Still not going to do it. It's total bollocks to say Martinez has come in and revolutionised Everton. They've got a brilliant first Xl now, better than any squad that Moyes had and they're gonna finish 5th, like Moyes did (or better) 4 times.

When Moyes finished 3rd, he was 3 points and 2 places ahead of Allardyce and Bolton.  The league is much tougher today than it was back them.  :lol:

And the European Champions ;)

Daily Telegraph football correspondent Mark Ogden on the Monday Night Club about speculation over David Moyes' Manchester United future: "I think his negative phrases and words give players an excuse and lower expectations a bit.

Hmm

Daily Telegraph football correspondent Mark Ogden on the Monday Night Club about speculation over David Moyes' Manchester United future: "I think his negative phrases and words give players an excuse and lower expectations a bit.

Hmm

Yeah but all managers

It's the wind

Hmm

If they asked the same bloke about us, I've no doubt whatsoever he'd say what a marvellous job Pardew is doing. They're all full of shit and will say whatever they think they're supposed to.

Hmm

If they asked the same bloke about us, I've no doubt whatsoever he'd say what a marvellous job Pardew is doing. They're all full of shit and will say whatever they think they're supposed to.

yup

Hmm

That's because a club like Newcastle isn't supposed to have ideas above it's station, whereas the Man U's and Liverpool's of this world are football's royal family. It's a stain on the English game when such lordly clubs don't win the title.

Good luck to him. Still not going to do it. It's total bollocks to say Martinez has come in and revolutionised Everton. They've got a brilliant first Xl now, better than any squad that Moyes had and they're gonna finish 5th, like Moyes did (or better) 4 times.

Apart from the fact it's not. And he has. As evidenced by the way they play, and one of their players has directly said it. Moyes meanwhile has just been sacked after buying Juan Mata.

Man just about every one of our players has praised Pardew. Even Ben Arfa called him the best manager he'd played under. It's a load of bollocks. Moyes worked miracles at Everton and turned average players like Baines into very good PL players. It's pretty telling that people want to peddle Moyes as a horribly negative manager but two of the best attacking full backs in the league came through under him.

Moyes is much better manager than Pardew.

Who has said otherwise? saying that Moyes comes from the same school of thought as Pardew is not the same as saying he's not better than him when he clearly is.

Then again pretty much the entire league is.

Apart from the fact it's not. And he has. As evidenced by the way they play, and one of their players has directly said it. Moyes meanwhile has just been sacked after buying Juan Mata.

Man just about every one of our players has praised Pardew. Even Ben Arfa called him the best manager he'd played under. It's a load of bollocks. Moyes worked miracles at Everton and turned average players like Baines into very good PL players. It's pretty telling that people want to peddle Moyes as a horribly negative manager but two of the best attacking full backs in the league came through under him.

Yeah but Baines has specially pin pointed the change in philosophy and it's been evident on the pitch already. His first season and they are in with a shout for the CL. He's definitely changed it.

Would they be if they were up against Fergie's Man Utd like Moyes was? Much prefer Martinez footballing philosophy, but hes still using a squad near entirely developed by Moyes obviously. Getting Lukaku as a loan signing was pretty fortunate aswell.

Moyes down from 66/1 to 4/1 next Newcastle manager

Was 250/1 yesterday.

Some of the names you can get prices for and the odds offered are simply staggering. Anyone fancy Joey Barton at 66/1. You couldn't make it up, they must have missed a zero off most of the odds offered.

Is there anything more uninspiring than Moyes/Pulis to Nufc?

Yeah, i know the idea of Pardew staying is worse.

But fuck me, both cunts i mentioned is two negative dinosaurs and the personification of everything that is wrong with English football.

I know you pretty much want anyone except Pardew, but come on.

Is there anything more uninspiring than Moyes/Pulis to Nufc?

Yeah, i know the idea of Pardew staying is worse.

But fuck me, both cunts i mentioned is two negative dinosaurs and the personification of everything that is wrong with English football.

I know you pretty much want anyone except Pardew, but come on.

Absolutely incredible. Judging Moyes on one season makes you no better than the arseholes who bring up Pardew finishing 5th.