Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moyes will have smelt the coffee with Manure and will want more of the same imho but he has struggled for years with Everton with little money and done reasonably well ,cannot see Cashley going for him or Moyes coming here sadly

Maybe Ashley is sick of Pardew keep having to tell him why he should stay.

Having said that, a pre-arranged meeting makes Ashley less likely to do something 'rash' like sack a manager. It indicates that they're trying to co-operate.

Telegraph reckons he's sacked if we finish out of top ten, moyes and Bruce favourites to replace him.

I can't believe I would actually take brucey baby. He would fucking love to manage us, that alone is an improvement.

Can't be true surely? First time SJP will be willing a defeat :lol:

I still remember the cheer then wail when Lee Clark scored that last minute equaliser under Souness :laugh:

Moyes would be a fucking coup man, I'm just saying. He'll give us instant bounce - yes, hes a defensive manager, and yes he's no Keegan in terms of style - but the man knows football, and minus the Man Utd debacle, he'd be a fantastic appointment for this club. IMO.

Don't see it happening though :lol:

Palace's final 3 games are Man City, Liverpool and Fulham :(

So, on the final day, we'll have to choose between cheering for Sunderland's relegation or Pardew's sacking. Probably not both. :anguish:

I'll be cheering for Pardew to be sacked, no doubt about it.

So, on the final day, we'll have to choose between cheering for Sunderland's relegation or Pardew's sacking. Probably not both. :anguish:

If AP got sacked, our next manager would probably not get fucked 3x in a row to Sunderland - thats for sure. We'd probably get to see the opposite and restore order.

If AP got sacked, our next manager would probably not get fucked 3x in a row to Sunderland - thats for sure. We'd probably get to see the opposite and restore order.

If Pardew get's sacked, I couldn't give a fuck about Sunderland staying up.

Bruce has quite impressed me with Hull TBH, he seems to be tactically aware and know how to use various formations and approaches. As a human he's a bit of a mess but he seems a decent enough manager now.

:spit: