Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the only time “going for moyes” makes sense to me is last season when he was coming out of contract and pardle was doing his utmost to relegate us

Yes it made a lot of sense to go for Moyes when he was managing a better team than us and there wasn't a hope in hell of him coming to us

Missed the part about his contact expiring?

Pardew's Newcastle have earned 21 points having conceded first (P57 W4 D9 L44)

Pardew's Newcastle have spurned 52 points having scored first (P67 W46 D11 L10)

Pardew's Newcastle fail to gain any points from 77% of games in which they concede first.

Pardew's Newcastle fail to retain all points from 31% of games in which they score first.

Its a complete and utter collapse. There is now hiding it.

A Pardew team collapsing and going into freefall? Just as well that hasn't happened at any of his previous clubs otherwise I might be really concerned.

Guest reefatoon

Looking forward to seeing this cowardly cunt hiding away in his dugout on Monday night.  Hopefully he gets loads of shit.  We need a couple of early Arsenal goals to really crank up the hatred.

It's almost as if you're trying to say that we're s***, and it's his fault.

I'm trying to say hoy a tenner on us not to win whenever we score first and the in-play odds are better than 3-1.

You see, I'm working on something like this as a side project. I may speak to you about it at some point.

In every single season as Newcastle manager, Pardew has gone on a run of games that lasted at least ONE THIRD of the season where his win ratio was between 14% and 29%

10/11 - 14 games 2 wins (14%)

11/12 - 17 games 5 wins (29% )

12/13 - 14 games 2 wins (14%)

13/14 - 17 games 4 wins (23%)

In every single season as Newcastle manager, Pardew has gone on a run of games that lasted at least ONE THIRD of the season where his win ratio was between 14% and 29%

10/11 - 14 games 2 wins (14%)

11/12 - 17 games 5 wins (29% )

12/13 - 14 games 2 wins (14%)

13/14 - 20 games 4 wins (20%)

Is Happy Face that young performance manager guy that has to sit beside Pardew every game?  :lol:

Seems like he's been driven over the edge, and is now unleashing all the "real" data he's been gathering.

Is Happy Face that young performance manager guy that has to sit beside Pardew every game?  :lol:

Seems like he's been driven over the edge, and is now unleashing all the "real" data he's been gathering.

I think when that guy gets driven over the edge we'll all know about it.

Guest firetotheworks

Good friend and colleague upstairs in the office here, an Aston Villa fan, has just said, in response to my derision of Pardew "But didn't you finish 5th and you sold Cabaye in January"

:anguish:

Tell him that O'Leary was a class manager because he got Leeds into the Champions League and he signed Martin Laursen.

Does my head in that people think they know more about a club than the people that support it. I wouldn't dare.

Good friend and colleague upstairs in the office here, an Aston Villa fan, has just said, in response to my derision of Pardew "But didn't you finish 5th and you sold Cabaye in January"

I hope you punched him in the gooch.

Tell him that O'Leary was a class manager because he got Leeds into the Champions League and he signed Martin Laursen.

Does my head in that people think they know more about a club than the people that support it. I wouldn't dare.

This. So many people get their facts from SSN and MotD - so I understand it's difficult to have a proper insight as to what's going on here, but don't try and tell us Pardew's good :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Genuine question, are there any records that he could conceivably break before the end of the season?