Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bruce has quite impressed me with Hull TBH, he seems to be tactically aware and know how to use various formations and approaches. As a human he's a bit of a mess but he seems a decent enough manager now.

Look out Everton!

that OP could surely have more in it?  what was the record he broke last season, longest streak without a win or something, worst PL points return?

checking back again from WHU on 11th November up to and including the reading game we played:

16 games, won 2, lost 12, drew 2…3 cup games in there mind so points-wise 39/8 (20.5%)

current run is 18 games from arsenal on is won 4, lost 13, drew 1…1 cup game here so points 51/13 (25.5%), including of course the 5 straight losses

:anguish:

Bruce would appear to be the more likely fit. He has made no secret of his desire to manage his hometown club and has, arguably, already taken Hull as far as he can. In less than two seasons, Bruce has won promotion to the Premier League and guided the Tigers into the FA Cup final for the first time in the club’s history. The 53-year-old told Telegraph Sport that he would still like a “crack” at a club with European aspirations.

http://i.imgur.com/himZD0M.gif

Palace's final 3 games are Man City, Liverpool and Fulham :(

So, on the final day, we'll have to choose between cheering for Sunderland's relegation or Pardew's sacking. Probably not both. :anguish:

If we get rid of Pardew we don't need the mackems relegating, we can get back to dishing out routine beatings to the useless twats.

Bruce would appear to be the more likely fit. He has made no secret of his desire to manage his hometown club and has, arguably, already taken Hull as far as he can. In less than two seasons, Bruce has won promotion to the Premier League and guided the Tigers into the FA Cup final for the first time in the club’s history. The 53-year-old told Telegraph Sport that he would still like a “crack” at a club with European aspirations.

http://i.imgur.com/himZD0M.gif

:lol: :lol:

Oh man, Brewcies magedia pals sounding the job out for him.

that OP could surely have more in it? 

Between 29 December 2013 and 12 April 2014 Pardew's Newcastle failed To score in three quarters of League games (12/16 games).

Since 26 December 2013 (and counting) Pardew's Newcastle have failed to take a single point from top half opponents (0/21 points).

On Boxing Day Pardew's Newcastle were 3 points behind Liverpool and 17 ahead of Palace. By April 20 Newcasle were 34 points behind Liverpool and 3 Points ahead of Palace.

Pardew's Newcastle sit bottom of the form league with one win and six defeats in the last 7 games and a goal difference of -13.  The next worse goal difference is Sunderland on -8.

All these ones...

Blw0_lsIMAAfbk1.png

the only time “going for moyes” makes sense to me is last season when he was coming out of contract and pardle was doing his utmost to relegate us

Yes it made a lot of sense to go for Moyes when he was managing a better team than us and there wasn't a hope in hell of him coming to us

Guest firetotheworks

The sooner this guy gets hit by a bus the better

I'd be taking full credit if it was any of the 62, 63 or X63. NE12 saving our lives.

On Boxing Day Pardew's Newcastle were 3 points behind Liverpool and 17 ahead of Palace. By April 20 Newcasle were 34 points behind Liverpool and 3 Points ahead of Palace.

:lol:

I can't even imagine a time we were ever within three points of Liverpool.