Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew is nowhere near being sacked. He has achieved what was asked...around top 10 finish.

He even managed to save Ashley some money with his head butting.

Its all good...Everything is going according to plan.

---

coz pardew will never get a job like this and ashley knows how much he want it...every day/week pardew will make an absolute c*nt of himself just to stay in the manager seat. No else will be stupid enough to do that for ashley and his long term strategy, whatever that is?

Minimum top 10 finish is what was said.

same same if we finish 9th or 13th.

Pardew is nowhere near being sacked. He has achieved what was asked...around top 10 finish.

He even managed to save Ashley some money with his head butting.

Its all good...Everything is going according to plan.

---

coz pardew will never get a job like this and ashley knows how much he want it...every day/week pardew will make an absolute c*nt of himself just to stay in the manager seat. No else will be stupid enough to do that for ashley and his long term strategy, whatever that is?

If it'd been that we'd just been inconsistent I'd agree with the first bit. But even Ashley will be aware we're in the s*** next season as it stands.

well, you would think so. But Ashley didn´t sack pardew after last season + the head butting incident. Ashley only wants pardew, coz they have some kind of pact, or whatever....A new manager will question the regime after short time and it will be hell for Ashley.

"Only" thing that can force pardew out is the players in my opinion....and they are doing a great job atm. I honestly hope we will continue loosing so pressure will be too extreme to handle for ashley and pardew.

Does he have the most different kinds of mustard or is it purely the volume of mustard that he owns?

most different

How many different kinds of mustard are there?

there are lots

Thought you were meant to be a Mathematician?

Give him Hellmann's for that cheek.

Just realised the parallels between this close season (where there is seemingly money to spend) and the one under Souness where we spunked the next 2 years war chest on loads of players . Pivotal time this and we can't afford to go into it with the wrong manager.

We wont be spending much, AShley has found a cheaper way.  Use the loan system, wher ehe can pay half salaries and have no transfer fees.  money in the bank own little on the pitch.

It would have to be a weird club where 10th was fine and 11th meant sacked. We are a weird club, but still.

I'd hazard a guess that it's more than the drop from 10th to 11th and more to do with the capitulation and landslide down the table. Literally the only way we could have done worse in 2014 is to have been deducted points ffs.

@CaulkinTheTimes: Pardew: "a stronger squad is way forward...something I don't think me & the board & Mike have any issues on. We're all pretty solid on it."

:lol:

Buy me out of trouble again please Mike. Absolute joke of a manager.

Agreed. Basically saying that it's only players fault that the team is not performing well enough.

@milesstarforth: Alan Pardew this morning said he agreed with Shola Ameobi's comments on the 'limited resources' at #nufc.

Interesting - is he actually going to break rank and speak out against the regime??

@CaulkinTheTimes: Pardew: "a stronger squad is way forward...something I don't think me & the board & Mike have any issues on. We're all pretty solid on it."

:lol: Is he fuck. Spineless turd.

Buy me out of trouble again please Mike. Absolute joke of a manager.

Agreed. Basically saying that it's only players fault that the team is not performing well enough.

If I was Ashley before considering new signings I'd make him give me a presentation on what measures he specifically took in the bad run last season and during the current run, what changes he made in line ups and personnel and what he expected to achieve with each one vs. the actual results. I'd also want to know what he got out of De Jong since he came too and why it didn't work.

Then I'd fire the cunt with immediate effect.

@CaulkinTheTimes: Pardew presser: #Nufc's "3 French internationals" - Remy, Debuchy, Sissoko - back for Arsenal. Says has been a "technical" wk in training.

Means they brought balls to the training ground.

If I was Ashley before considering new signings I'd make him give me a presentation on what measures he specifically took in the bad run last season and during the current run, what changes he made in line ups and personnel and what he expected to achieve with each one vs. the actual results. I'd also want to know what he got out of De Jong since he came too and why it didn't work.

Then I'd fire the c*** with immediate effect.