Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any better? The stats near the start look rubbish and un-central but that's the only way they'd appear for some reason.

That works OK, people can use it and you can fill it out tomorrow.

Guest Dontooner

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/pardnocchio-300x200.png

A picture that is worth a thousand words.

not worth a thread but been to Mick Quinn talk in but he was doing Talkshite so under contract and Steve Howey filled in and will try to remember most things in bullet  points

1.Reckons from inside info 93% of players want out most notably  Colo but Krul ,Sissoko, Santon,Debuchy also are after moves (can see issues with them if acceptable bids are not forthcoming)

2.Heard that Pardew will not be manager next season from a very good sauce

3.he is banned from SJP for slagging off Charnley in his Sunday Sun column

4.Thinks Chronicle is wrong for trying to push for Pardew to get sacked (imho it is the poll results not the paper)

5.Met Ashley recently at a function and he came over as a good bloke who wants the club to do well.

6.Man City owners were after us but did not offer Ashleys valuation (maybe the interest free loan is my guess)

Before anyone starts with the old "we know all that bollocks " this is confirmation

to finish off with non NUFC related stuff  he fell out with Lee Clark over a Sky Sports interview he did about how easy Birmingham City players fell over and said Terry Mcdermott did fuck all coaching anywhere he has been and Lee Clark said "knock his teeth out and put seats in and then he is a coach"  :mike:

Thought i would bump this due to it might get missed by some after taylorj super Youtube clip

True Faith seem to be trying to get people to leave in 69minutes, to mark, erm the last trophy in 1969.

Gonna be fun with people leaving at different times... will look like any other match!

True Faith seem to be trying to get people to leave in 69minutes, to mark, erm the last trophy in 1969.

Gonna be fun with people leaving at different times... will look like any other match!

Tbh True Faith have it right imho and its a pity nothing seems organized apart from that unless its placards and banner frenzy

Tbh True Faith have it right imho and its a pity nothing seems organized apart from that unless its placards and banner frenzy

Sadly, that why none of these 'protests' have had any effect thus far... because there are too many people/groups with differing ideas.

Even under the banner of one group, there are always other groups who want to do things differently.

Until its one concerted effort, it just has little effect.

Sadly, that why none of these 'protests' have had any effect thus far... because there are too many people/groups with differing ideas.

Even under the banner of one group, there are always other groups who want to do things differently.

Until its one concerted effort, it just has little effect.

Steve Wraith and Mark Jensen (the Mag) fell out i believe so correct me if you like and love him or hate him he has big clout with the media and would make a great front man on face value

They don't have it right trying to change the time less than 36 hours before kick off.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/please-don-t-go-pardew-plea-to-newcastle-fans-1-6592784

Please don’t go! Pardew plea to Newcastle fans

by MILES STARFORTH

ALAN Pardew’s asked Newcastle United fans NOT to walk out during tomorrow’s game against Cardiff City in protest at the club’s plight.

There have been calls for supporters to leave St James’s Park en masse in the 60th minute.

Fans, angry at United’s dismal form this year, have called on United owner Mike Ashley to dismiss manager Pardew.

They also want Ashley to loosen the purse strings this summer after years of under-investment in the squad.

Supporters chanted for Pardew to be sacked during Newcastle’s 3-0 defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Monday night.

And the 52-year-old, having presided over a club-record six successive Premier League defeats, is conscious that many fans want a change in manager.

But he has pleaded with them to back his ninth-placed team against Cardiff.

“The club is the most important thing on Saturday,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“I know there are protests, and walking out on 60 minutes.

“But what comes first? This is a football match on a Saturday afternoon with fans wearing the black and white.”

United were beaten by an injury-time goal from Swansea City’s Wilfried Bony on their last home outing.

Pardew went on: “Trust me, the team is desperate to win, as it was against Swansea.

“You can’t imagine the disappointment afterwards.

“Then we had such a tough game at Arsenal, but we dug in.

“If we show that character on Saturday, I really hope they stay with us and support us.

“We need support this week, we really do. We want to win for our staff at the ground.

“And we want to win for our fans and ourselves.”

Pardew has again insisted he won’t walk away from the job.

“No, I won’t walk away,” he said. “I love this job, and I am going to fight as long as I can for it. That’s what I have always done.

“I have been in tricky situations before. This is a situation where I perhaps need to dig deep, and I have got no problem in doing that.

“I will dig deep on Saturday and make sure I make the right decisions to get us a win.”

Bookmakers are already taking bets on the identity of Newcastle’s next manager – despite Pardew being contracted until 2010.

Former Manchester United manager David Moyes is the 13/5 favourite to succeed the 52-year-old.

Asked if he was worried about his position, Pardew added: “Everybody worries about their job to a degree, and you would be stupid not to.

“But really and truly in this job, you have to be cast in iron because if you start doubting yourself, then you are going to pass that on to the players.

“I have made it very clear that I am the manager at this football club, and let’s make sure that we make the right decisions on Saturday.”

Meanwhile, Pardew will welcome back striker Luuk de Jong, who missed the Arsenal game with an ankle injury.

“Luuk de Jong has returned to the group, so that’s good news,” said Pardew.

“But other than that, everybody who was at Arsenal will be available.”

De Jong, on a half-season loan from Borussia Monchengladbach, has just two games left to convince the club that he can be part of the club’s future, having failed to score in his 11 appearances.

:lol:

A lifetime ahead of this prick on talk shows and various channels' football coverage, claiming players have raped other players like the classless idiot he is.

He won't get another job as big as this, that's why he's so full of himself to try and project an image of a winner. He might have got away with his lies before there was so much Internet and TV coverage. Not nowadays.

“But what comes first? This is a football match on a Saturday afternoon with fans wearing the black and white.”

I tell you what Alan, this complete non-event of a game certainly does not come before the future of the club, so just shut the fuck up and get out of our club.

Guest Roger Kint

I tell you what Alan, this complete non-event of a game certainly does not come before the future of the club, so just shut the fuck up and get out of our club.

The amount of fans that really cant see this massive point is staggering. Torn between not looking a proper fan and losing about £10 of time spent watching grass grow  :sad:

"We need support this week, we really do. We want to win for our staff at the ground.

“And we want to win for our fans and ourselves.”

Pardew and his staff, the fans and Pardew.

"It's the toughest period of my managerial career but, yes, I do think I can survive it. As a manager you're going to have some bad times, some really bad times. If you're going to walk away, then in my view you do not have the make-up to be a manager or a leader of men. If you're in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies, left right and centre, you can't just say: 'I've had enough now, sorry.'"

"It's the toughest period of my managerial career but, yes, I do think I can survive it. As a manager you're going to have some bad times, some really bad times. If you're going to walk away, then in my view you do not have the make-up to be a manager or a leader of men. If you're in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies, left right and centre, you can't just say: 'I've had enough now, sorry.'"

Akin to Comical Ali on a battlefield. :lol:

You can if your continued presence is going to lead to many more deaths than if you just fled.

Guest Roger Kint

Akin to Comical Ali on a battlefield. :lol:

Hasnt someone already mocked up Comical Alan?