Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think that's something we can all agree with :)

Speak for yourself. Time to find another forum. With a modicum of balance. I wish you knew what went on behind the scenes.

Doesn't matter what happens behind the scenes tbh. What has happened on the pitch with him and a squad of good quality players on the whole and negative tactics and mentality, is not acceptable.

Balance?

If there's something we should know about then now's the chance...From what I've seen for the last 18 months it's been pretty fucking turgid and the manager is responsible. He knew what he was getting involved with and it's turned pear-shaped. Tough shit Pardew.

Can't run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds. It's squarely his fault. 

Speak for yourself. Time to find another forum. With a modicum of balance. I wish you knew what went on behind the scenes.

Nothing that goes on behind the scenes makes him be a massive egotistical negative lying cunt, that's all him, and that's him everywhere he's ever been.

Balance?

If there's something we should know about then now's the chance...From what I've seen for the last 18 months it's been pretty f***ing turgid and the manager is responsible. He knew what he was getting involved with and it's turned pear-shaped. Tough s*** Pardew.

Can't run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds. It's squarely his fault.

Spot on.

Unless Mike Ashley is holding Pardew at gunpoint demanding he play negative dated football leaving any semblance of creativity and joy out of the team I think Pardew has got a case, from a footballing POV, to be offering more than he is currently tbh.

Is he being told that when we get beat it must be a hammering otherwise he'll the fans will get peppersprayed or something? Has he been instructed that not getting embarrassed against Sunderland will result in the stadium being demolished? I think not.

The bloke is a prick and was a prick a long time before he wound up here, a club he has absolutely no right to be at in the first place.

Guest bimpy474

I was wondering what kind of balance makes Pardew have us hoy pointless free kicks in from 60 yards all the time, or what was going on behind the scenes that made us launch every ball against Sunderland in the 0-3. And what is going on behind the scenes that means we have the worst corners and free kicks in the history of football for over 3 years now.

Maybe it's because Pardew is just shit, he past managerial record proves it, our football proves it. His bullshit proves it. He's just not good enough for this level, it really is that simple.

I reckon Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa's fannying about with the club's van der Graaf generator and Sylvain Marveaux spilt the iodine solution, meaning science is just continuing to mount against us.

Ben Arfa has also been banished for losing a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Blu-Ray, thus sapping us of all magic.

Agreed, Ashley is being a right bastard with him, just like he was with him at West Ham, Charlton and Southampton.  As was mentioned at the match yesterday, it's never the fault of Pardew, or words to that effect.

So you're mad at us for having an opinion based on all the facts in front of us and not this secret information that only you know? Awesome.

Tbh I'm not sure you'll find too many differing views on other forums like

There's one lad on Footymad who's been rabidly pro-Pardew all season (and last) and even he's turned (well, 'ish'). Rest of us were sticking pins in the Pardew voodoo doll months and months ago. Mind, still a couple who reckon he did a good job getting us into the top 10, ffs. Suspect they're mackems. Or c*unts. Probably both, tbh.

So you're mad at us for having an opinion based on all the facts in front of us and not this secret information that only you know? Awesome.

:lol:

Unless Mike Ashley is holding Pardew at gunpoint demanding he play negative dated football leaving any semblance of creativity and joy out of the team I think Pardew has got a case, from a footballing POV, to be offering more than he is currently tbh.

Is he being told that when we get beat it must be a hammering otherwise he'll the fans will get peppersprayed or something? Has he been instructed that not getting embarrassed against Sunderland will result in the stadium being demolished? I think not.

The bloke is a prick and was a prick a long time before he wound up here, a club he has absolutely no right to be at in the first place.

:clap:

Unless he's being forced to lose games, and leave players out, I can't really see how the criticism of Pardew is unjust :undecided:

Here, here.

Don't forget to add headbutting the opposition. Anyone supporting a man that does that needs their head examined, 100k fine or not.

Unless he's being forced to lose games, and leave players out, I can't really see how the criticism of Pardew is unjust :undecided:

Here, here.

Don't forget to add headbutting the opposition. Anyone supporting a man that does that needs their head examined, 100k fine or not.

Apparently Ashley made him stick the nut on Meyler. Before the game Pardew was told he had to receive the longest ever ban and biggest fine given to a premiership manager as Ashley had £500k on it at 25-1.

Even in Pardews best period this season & there were games where we played some lovely lovely stuff. The 2nd half he would absolutely destroy the matches & try to "protect" the lead against sides we could clearly outplay. I want a manager who has belief in the side & his players.

Thats about as balanced as i can be.