Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was thinking id cancel a winter trip plan to Newcastle to see a match and meet many of you all. Naw id happily come and protest this cunt if he's still ruining my club.

I live 3 hours away. I'm prepared to get the train up for a protest and a few pints, because there's no way I'll support this shit.

“I don’t think anyone can really moan about our first half of the season, apart from our defeat at Cardiff,” said Pardew.

“Since then, there have been plenty of reasons to moan, and we’ve got to be better than that.”

We won at Cardiff. :lol: Unless he's on about the FA Cup but then why does it say "at Cardiff" and why is he saying "first half of the season" when that was a cup game in January.  Strange.

I also like "I don't think anyone can really moan", so dismissive and arrogant when the football he serves up is - on the whole - absolutely fucking wank. :lol:

Please upload your presentation. Now is the time.

championship was the last season I truly enjoyed in all honesty. Even the 5th had the shitty hallmarks if this prat all over it.

Our first season back up was pretty good until cuntface showed up.

The man has made me prefer Newcastle not to win. I honestly don't know where I go from here as a supporter. Next season, can I just erase the feeling of wanting Swansea to nick a last minute winner? Of wanting Liverpool to hit double-figures? I just don't fucking know, man. I don't even know what the fuck I support any more.

I haven't contributed to the supporter mobilisation in the same way many others have; but I've been on board and I've contributed in the only way I could do. I was absolutely gutted when our massive, brilliant banners didn't dominate the away section (and the TV screens). On the other hand, I was chuffed when Kid Icarus posted something about a mate of his changing his opinion after reading Wullie's marvellous article.

Basically, it's almost as if I 'support' this forum and the rest of the support more than I do NUFC itself. Which is fucking mad.

True, I'm unconvinced that the protests will force any changes but, in a way, that isn't the major point. The point, for me, is to simply be doing something instead of doing nothing. To prove to people that we're rightfully unhappy and to give the guilty cunts some unholy chastising. If it causes something to change, brilliant - an absolutely enormous bonus. In the mean time, I'm somewhat content with the fact we're making a case for ourselves instead of falling for the defeatist bullshit some have been indoctrinated with.

It sounds dramatic but I've got a football identity crisis ensuing if Pardew stays on.

Pardew's admitted in that interview that he isn't good enough and I'm sure he said something similar at the end of last season. If he's still here next season, I will continue to have no feeling for this club. I was gutted when we scored today because I thought this cunt would get another spawny win just when there was starting to be real pressure on him. No NUFC manager, including Souness and Allardyce, has made me want my team to get humiliated week in week out but somehow this cunt has managed to make me feel like that. He's much, much worse than Ashley to NUFC.

Guest firetotheworks

The bottom line is that we want us to lose because we support Newcastle United. It's utilitarianism, you have to destroy the system for it to start again. Project Mayhem lads.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm pretty sure he said he'd up his game at the end of last season.

I'm pretty sure he is also a comprehensive liar.

http://imgur.com/pnV3lsc.jpg

Reading - 1428 days, West Ham - 1148 days, Charlton - 701 days, Southampton - 409 days.

We're on 1250 days.  Sadly we're on course to facilitate his record tenure as a football manager.  Far lesser clubs than us have seen through him ages before we have.

My Libyan buddies would talk about celebrating when Libya lost a match when Gaddafi's regime was around.  I now totally understand where they are coming from. 

If people go back to their stupor with this cunt in charge, then I am well and truly done with this club.

If he is going to stay, i hope they announce it early. The flicker of hope is killing me.

Seems like they're gearing up for it.  Will probably do it this week.  As I say, it really needs to result in floods of people cancelling direct debits.  The World Cup might work against NUFC this year, as people aren't really going to be as arsed about them pretending to sign loads of players, given the backdrop of real football being played.

http://imgur.com/pnV3lsc.jpg

Reading - 1428 days, West Ham - 1148 days, Charlton - 701 days, Southampton - 409 days.

We're on 1250 days.  Sadly we're on course to facilitate his record tenure as a football manager.  Far lesser clubs than us have seen through him ages before we have.

:lol: Southampton were like "Fuck off!"