Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My prediction is around 7 or 8 will leave, and 9 or 10 will come in, with an emphasis on English.

Surely no way the turnover will be that big? I can't remember ever experiencing a window like that, much less under Ashley.

Guest chopey

I thought this was an opportunity for a fresh start, new manager, new players, new way of thinking, but we are just stuck with the same old shite I'm sick of Newcastle this morning fucking crap

It won't be anywhere near relegation. As much as Ashley revels in our misfortune, he's not going to tempt relegation again. Next season will be more of the same, hovering around mid-table mediocrity and early exits in the cups.

My prediction is around 7 or 8 will leave, and 9 or 10 will come in, with an emphasis on English.

Surely no way the turnover will be that big? I can't remember ever experiencing a window like that, much less under Ashley.

Depends. Players like HBA, Marveaux, Jonas, Shola were considered first-teamers. Remy's surely gone and de Jong has failed to impress. And you have the typical fringe players like Gosling departing.

There's one of those awful fan forum meetings tonight btw, so I'm expecting some serious propaganda from that.

Ah FFS, reading those articles winds me up something chronic.  Bet they come up with something that implies we're going to try to get over the first hurdle in the cups, as if that's big of them.

Honestly don't know how people attend those things without flipping and just calling them all bell ends. The amount of bullshit they get fed

Those people seeking to be a part of it, then sit there like meek lambs unable to get any intelligent replies to their questions and accepting what they are fed obediently. Exercise in futility.

A couple of work colleagues (bear in mind I live in Swansea) have come up to me this morning and said "to be fair 10th is not a bad season for you" FFS this is what angers me, fair enough outsiders thinking this but some of our own fans think 10th is some kind of badge of honor.

Look at that story of Brendan Rogers reading the Liverpool fan's letter, he didn't want to settle for CL he wanted to dream for the title ok they fell short but they punched above their weight and achieved more than was expected. The season we finished 5th even though at times some of the football was poor at least we had something to aim for to dream about. Even Pardew gave us a chance of a CL spot, if we had done that we would have achieved far more than we set out to do that season. I hate the attitude that 10th is ok, that it's something to reward. 10th is bare minimum not an indicator that we have had a good season.

Rogers was telling his players by reading that letter out that he wants to achieve more, whilst Pardew spends the week before a big match talking about the gulf in class and spending power etc, if we are picked to play Man City at the Eithad at the start of next season I want a manager in place that goes there with the attitude I want to take something away from here, not the attitude of it doesn't matter because we are expected to lose anyway. 1st half yesterday showed the players are somewhat capable of putting in a performance that can cause problems for the opposing team, honestly I don't know how much of that was a plan from Pardew or the players stepping up their performance, but at least 1st half they was a bit of belief about our play. At least for 30 mins or so I forgot how much a cretin Pardew is an I quickly went from the attitude of I want Pardew sacked to I want to win this game, pretty much as soon as the 2nd half started the belief went again and was hoping that Pardew would do something to Dowd so that he would surely get sacked this time.

So he's staying then. As long as THE FRAUD is here, I'm cheering for the opposition. Don't give a flying fuck what sort of a fan that makes me. This is not football and this is not Newcastle.

Understand that point but there's quite a few due to go without even thinking too hard about it:

- Jonas

- Shola

- Remy

- Gosling

- HBA

- Obertan

- Marv

There's 7 without allowing for good bids or players wanting away (Debuchy possibly?)

It's going to be quite the summer for changes I reckon. Just a shame the coaching staff and manager will still be here come August.

My fear is we replace the bulk of them with english grafters like Colback etc.

Edit - We're also too light on squad numbers so the 8-9 incoming that Lovejoy mentioned, has to be a good bet given those leaving.

I'll want to win games next season again, only hoped for losses because they started to mount up and we were already safe from relegation.

Most fans will start next season again blinded by the new names and inevitable PR generated from the shit houses in charge of the club.

It'll be like the last 24 months didn't happen.

I never want to see this club relegated again, even if it meant Pardew lost his job. The club is bigger than him and the man who owns it, Mike Ashley. We're a top flight club, I don't want to see us mixing in the lower leagues with that threat of getting stuck there forever being there.

I hope that Ashley sells this club and it's then ran by someone with football in their heart.

i would usually say the same, but:

marv

ben arfa

obertan

remy

de jong

jonas

theres 6 before we even star on the likes of debuchy, krul and the loanees who are currently out, and probably wont be back.

we'll have the biggest turnover in my time as a fan this summer i think.

Understand that point but there's quite a few due to go without even thinking too hard about it:

- Jonas

- Shola

- Remy

- Gosling

- HBA

- Obertan

- Marv

There's 7 without allowing for good bids or players wanting away (Debuchy possibly?)

It's going to be quite the summer for changes I reckon. Just a shame the coaching staff and manager will still be here come August.

My fear is we replace the bulk of them with english grafters like Colback etc.

Edit - We're also too light on squad numbers so the 8-9 incoming that Lovejoy mentioned, has to be a good bet given those leaving.

ignore my response, this one sums it up better!

I'll want to win games next season again, only hoped for losses because they started to mount up and we were already safe from relegation.

Most fans will start next season again blinded by the new names and inevitable PR generated from the shit houses in charge of the club.

Yup.

And now that a mid-table finish has now become somehow acceptable, it'll be a case of "see? Pardew deserved another chance, he's doing a good job" if we're 9th.

Yup.

And now that a mid-table finish has now become somehow acceptable, it'll be a case of "see? Pardew deserved another chance, he's doing a good job" if we're 9th.

Exactly. He'll be given a free pass next season, they'll make up with NCJ and those pesky 'Jawdee's' will be silenced once again. Bought off on the cheap. Bought off with money that should have been spent some 3 years ago, let alone at the end of January.

Shame that the season ended when it did, a few more home games like the cardiff one and surely it would have been too much even for the fat cunt to ignore. Everyone will just go back into a stupor by the start of next season though.